post your copypasta

at 9:45am on the morning of November 15th, 2007, at Fox News’s headquarters in New York City, there will be a brief power outage, then everything will appear to return to normal. i will have used the outage, however, to sneak myself and 4 2L bottles of potassium cyanide and a container with .5L of concentrated sulfuric acid. i will walk into the main lobby and scream “YOU PEOPLE SPEAK LIES TO THE WORLD” as i combine the two deadly ingredients and release a noxious gas that will poison everyone in the lobby. people will shriek in horror, children will cry for their lives, my mom will get scared and say “You’re movin’ with your auntie and uncle in Bel-Air.” I whistled for a cab and when it came near The license plate said fresh and it had dice in the mirror If anything I could say that this cab was rare But I thought, “Nah, forget it. Yo home to Bel-Air!” I pulled up to the house about 7 or 8 And I yelled to the cabby yo holmes smell ya later Looked at my kingdom I was finally there To sit on my throne as the prince of Bel-Air.

at 12:01am on the morning of December 19, 2007, on Woot.com’s website in the interwebs, there will be a brief 4power outrage, then everything will appear to return to normal. i will have used the outrage, however, to get myself probation. i will type something like “YOU PEOPLE SPEAK LIES TO THE WORLD” . people will shriek in horror, children will cry, my mom will get scared and say “You’re movin’ on up to the east side.” I whistled for a trolley and when it came near The horse manure smell was fresh and i had stepped in it If anything I could say that this trolley had flare But I thought, “Nah, forget it. Yo home to Toon’s house!” I pulled up to the house about 7 or 8 And I yelled to the trolley yo holmes smell ya later Looked at my wootdom I was finally there To sit on my throne as the prince of probation.

Will see you in five days brother. Will keep this thread up till you comeback.

I like to wear a elaborate Jar Jar Binks costume and mask as part of my every day life. I went to the grocery store, and saw how depressed everyone was so I thought I would help. I started dancing in the aisles, and yelling at people, and running up to people and taking things out of their cart. It was great fun. Then when I went to check out, there was only one lane open and a long line. I screamed and screamed while in line and danced, bumping into other people. I opened a box of baking soda and threw it around. Finally I got to the checkout. I started making noises at the cashier, and I kept pressing buttons on the computer. Some people in line were groaning because the line was getting very long, but that gave me even more incentive to make them laugh. I climbed onto the table and started kicking peoples groceries on the floor and singing. The manager and one of his goons pulled me off and said I could never shop there again. Can I sue for harassement or possibly assault?

You know, I know that this woot doesn’t exist. I know when I click i want one, the Matrix is telling my brain that it is cheap and i need it. After nine years, do you know what I’ve realized? Ignorance is bliss. But the funny part is, I’m not even in the matrix! It was reality!! AND I JUST BOUGHT ANOTHER ROOMBA!!

It will be interesting to see what happens next and what happens in the real world. I still think Google Lawyers will be a busy, busy bunch of potatoes. I dont think you can sue Google into oblivion, but as others have mentioned, if Google gets nailed one single time for copyright violation, there are going to be more shareholder lawsuits than doans has pills to go with the pile on copyright suits that follow. Think maybe how Google discloses what they perceive the copyright risk to be in the SEC or NCAA filings might be an interesting read ?

Did I miss something?

yes a pm

That is a rhetorical question right? I mean you aren’t serious are you? Are you? ARE YOU???

"Cause dude, if you are serious you are even more messed up than I thought.