This here nifty thread is for posting your BOC should you be so unlucky as to get one during the month of FEBRUARY 2020, including the Woot-Off and Digital Crap games!!
gif courtesy of drgandalf
Remember that you’re promised these things from your BOC:
- 3 items
- A bag if we remember to put it in
- Abject disappointment
If you get more than that, count your blessings or talk to someone about the disappointment that has swallowed up your life.
You may find that your order got denied or canceled. While this seems totally unfair and you’ll be tempted to complain to anyone that will listen, here’s a few things for your consideration:
- We will never have enough craps for those wishing to purchase craps.
- At best, the ratio of people attempting to available craps are 3:1… if you’re lucky. Usually it’s more like 25:1 or more.
- So many people try that it pushes our servers to the point of wanting to throw in the towel and just crash
- The servers have been known to crash.
To keep the servers from crashing, we have an order queue. You’ll enter the “Vestibule of Patience” while you wait for your order to be accepted, denied, or canceled. You should not exit the Vestibule to try again because that just puts you at the back of the line.
- If your order is accepted, then you can brag about your impending disappointment in this here thread and on your social media outlets of choice.
- If your order is denied, it’s nothing personal. It just means that we ran out before your order was processed. It’s our rude way of saying “Sorry!”
- If your order was cancelled, you were so, so, so close. So close that your payment went through but gosh darn it, we ran out of BOCs before we assigned one to you. We have to reverse all that work to refund your hard earned money.
Remember to post what you get!
Now one of the things that makes the Bag of Crap so much darn fun is to see what everyone got. The only way to see what everyone got is if everyone comes back to post what you got. See the trend here?
Taking your crap and running off with just steals the fun from everyone, especially me. So please post what you get.
So there you have it.
- Prepare for disappointment
- Post what you get
And let the waiting begin
Tell me what you thought of your Bag o’ Crap!
1 (hated it) to 5 (loved it!)
Woot Bag of Crap Bounty for Duncan Meadows, 11/19
- One Woot cloth bag, appropriately sized for carrying crap.
- Two Woot! Decals for Christmas friends you may or may not like.
- One JOTO smart phone back, not for my phone.
- One Emoticon night light with loving eyes.
- Eight ‘one size fits all’ latex gloves for people with relatively small hands.
- One Mickey Mouse 1,000 piece puzzle, not designed for M. M. fans.
- One ‘Poppo! Fast paced educational and fun word game that is for the whole family.’
- One set of Vanderbilt Commodes magnets.
- One New England Patriots long-sleeved shirt for a small girl I do not have.
- One set of 4 screwdrivers that I can give to a wanna-be mechanic I know.
Over all, I’d have to say that this is one of my most beloved piles of crap ever!
Having to work on Vacay? Does @manlapig need to level up before he can make threads?
How do I get a bag of crap?
You must be new. Welcome to Woot!
You have my sincere condolences and may God have mercy upon your soul.
They come up for sale during Woot-offs sometimes. Other times they just sort of pop-up. If you have the Woot app you can sometimes play a game to “win” the “opportunity” to spend your hard-earned dollars and get a box of random stuff that may, might not be useful to you.
Saturday is the day for random luck BOCs, via the app.
As promised here are the contents of my FEBRUARY 1 “Big 'ol Cookie” bag of crap.
But enough about the best parts. Here’s the rest of the crap:
- an Indianapolis Colts pillow pet (quickly adopted by my daughter)
- size 12 Muk Luk coffee shoes - about 2.5 sizes too big at best but hey, I’ll find them a home!
- a small metal canister that will be used. For something. Not sure what yet.
- a sticker quickly claimed by my son.
- a woot bag. Now that NY is going bag free I’ll need these!
- a single door hinge. For all your single door hinge needs.
- some kind of hiking shoe attachments so I can walk up the sides of mountains or pretend I’m spider man or something. I actually want to try these, I love to hike, but usually on fairly flat ground. Expand my horizons!
- a box. I recycled it.
- a set of three knives. I have lots of knives so I found the most insane person in my life and asked her if she wanted them. Seems legit.
- a food scraper. Believe it or not I actually wanted one of these! Probably worth the $14.99 for the BOC right there.
So there it is. Another BoC, more fun for the whole family. We love these things! Bring ‘em on!
Oh and if you read this far you noticed my intentional error on the price. Don’t worry. Mortimer and Monty aren’t skimming off the top, I just wanted to see who was actually paying attention!
And for the visual among us (carpet not included):
I think it’s only fair to warn you they are VERY hard to come by. In all the years I’ve been here, I’ve only gotten a few. And believe me, they are CRAP. See below!
I scored a BOC through a Digital Crap game! Will post when it arrives.
I love crap and when it comes in a bag it’s all the better!
My problem is with the app. I log in, tell it to keep me logged in but when I finally score a BOC, it makes me log in again before paying. By that time, when I get back to the shopping cart, my BOC has been yanked from the cart. Someone is monkeying around!
That’s certainly one way to look at it…
A blue Woot! bag for me, two XL Sweaters “Go Sports! I’m super worked up because my team did stuff! Move the thing to the other thing!” a canvas painting of a fish, children’s sports plate and bowl, Greeting cards, exclamation tags, an Axe pen for “striking” thoughts, Woot alarm sticker, and medium size thermal shirt.
Hey guys! Good news! I saw a lot more Agents of Shield DVDs out there on the BOC assembly line!
In my Brown or Chestnut, I received:
1 dozen economy santa hats (I lol’ed)
“US Forces” fleece lined hoodie, size L
Colorado Blue Jackets purse
Rifle Scope Level
Wii HDMI adapter
2XL NFL Fantasy Football League Commissioner windbreaker
Baltimore Ravens bracelet
Mosquito repellent buttons
Frozen dog leash
Garden trowel (I’m actually really excited for this. Spring is approaching.)
Green Woot Bag
All that shit and you’re excited about a trowel. LOL
Won a bag of crap from a Woot appsclusive game. After all these years with Woot, this is the first time I can say that I’m actually happy with the bag of crap! Thanks Woot!
In no particular order…
- Fantasy football league champion windbreaker.
- 2 Woot monkey decals.
- Valentines Day banner.
- HDMI cable.
- Canyon Outback leather long wallet.
- Rhodian reverse notebook.
- Black & Decker drill bits (pair).
- 2 LA Dodgers necklace pendants.
- MC Escher art book.
- Fishing lure.
- Timolino airtight canister.
- Safariland leather belt keeper straps.
- Bianchi nylon belt keeper straps.
- Paper lantern.
- Woot bag.
- Pillow wedge.
- Safety sunglasses.
- Scuni hair ties.
Oh dear. That’s not good. We aim for disappointment. Must meet with the warehouse team.
Oh, thank goodness! I think Wooters were getting complacent.