2 iPhone 6 arm bands
A metal bracket
Paper plates
Bowl scraper
Pixel pet puzzle
2- kids Halloween face stencils
Pencil box

3 Likes

@ThunderThighs - I tried and failed to get a BOC last week - stuck in the Vestibule :frowning: But i seem to have received a box that is a mix of random things of little value…That i did not pay for…did I get a phantom BOC?

I think they just sent you all the stuff they swept up from the floor of the vestibule after everyone else gave up and left.

4 Likes

Crap:

-bag- I don’t think I have this one!
-monkey, bacon and egg cape
-Genie doll, Jordan
-random books
-iphone 7 cases
-Agents of Shield (NOOOOOO)
-weird sticky tootsie pop toy, sure to damage my walls
-terminator figure
-really small garden gloves
-RAINBOW PAPERCLIPS!

(Cow coaster not included.)

I don’t think the objects in this bag could possibly be more disappointing than they appear. The paperclips saved it.

THANKS I GUESS!

4 Likes

Only the paperclips? Not the new woot! bag that you don’t have? sammy sammy sammy… .

>'Kat

My bag was essentially the same minus a couple things.

got the bag, paperclips, gardening gloves, junior mint sticky thing, couple random books, another agents of shield 2nd season, a monkey, a doll and a couple iphone 7 cases.

What happened to the “random stuff” woot used to put in these bags?

I think after this one, I’m done with BOCs.

Books will probably b donated to the library. Those bags are always useful. Friend’s friend has the diaper genie device. Luggage tags to my sister. Screaming monkey to the kids on the condition that it stays outside. Math card game caught the eye of the six-year-old. Gardening gloves we’ll try to give away. Bug zapper seems useful, might even lend it to a local forgotten harvest garage. Just need to find someone with an iPhone 7.

3 Likes

As I understand it, most of what Woot sells these days comes from vendors and doesn’t ship out of their warehouse. That means they don’t have as much random stuff lying around they can shove in boxes of crap. I think things get purchased with the express intent of putting them in crap to keep the fun going. Still, there’s a fair bit of randomness and it’s very much still pointless.

2 Likes

So exited to open another glorious Bag of Crap –

Eggs and Bacon Woot! Monkey
Bag
Telescoping duster
2x iPhone 7 cases
The Gift of Anger
The Jungle Books
12 LED light bulbs
Season 2 Agents of the S.H.I.E.L.D.
Dog Magnet Poetry
3XL shirt

4 Likes

I like the bag. The monkey is a duplicate but still a monkey. The gardening gloves would be nice except apparently my hands are too big just like my head.

I REFUSE TO BE HAPPY ABOUT ANOTHER AGENTS OF SHIELD DVD.

2 Likes

Oh, come on, Sammy, you know you love it and want more.

EDIT: Um, did that sound… really bad? I didn’t mean it to sound really bad.

2 Likes
1 Like

Yeah, exactly.

1 Like

My BOC arrived today! Here’s what we got:

• Green Woot bag (we usually get blue, nice switch up)
  • A Finding Dory pop up toy
  • A cover for a Snoogle maternity pillow
  • Another Woot monkey and it’s a pattern I don’t have yet, yay!
  • A children’s book called Flower Girl that really creeps me out because it’s like a photo book for a wedding I never went to and don’t know the people in it
  • 50 more clear badge holders
  • 2 different iPhone 7 cases
  • A Shimmer and Shine genie necklace toy
  • 450 paper clips (useful!)
  • A sticky and squishy tootsie roll toy
  • Another copy of season 2 of Agents of Shield
  • A pair of gardening gloves (useful!)

Thanks woot! I love it all!! (Except for that weird book lmao)

3 Likes

FIRST crap in such a very very long time! I am so excited!

New Bag!
Monkey (which makes everything else just extra)
Terminator
phone case
badge holders
with love stickers
luggage tags (for the trip to CA I had to cancel?)
gardening gloves
hand warmers (for these frigid MN winters!)
pumpkin napkins
knob for cabinet
2 kids books
some little glass replacement parts

and the thing I am kind of excited about??? Touchless Soap dispenser! If it works it will be great, if it doesn’t it could be so very messy!

Oh and the funniest thing, says it is even compatible with rechargeable batteries :rofl: um, isn’t everything that takes batteries compatible with rechargeables??? ha

4 Likes

My dogs loved it!

Thanks Woot!

3 Likes

Yes, let’s go with that. It’s part of our grand scheme to recycle and rehome them.

What the heck!??! Why are you burning our lovely bags?
And Super Dog is a great name.

Welcome to the Agents of Shield Club. Give the pupper a scritch from me.

I have no idea. Was it from us?

You don’t. They’re new. Two new designs are in the wild.

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSS.
I was just catching up on the current/last season this weekend.

There it is. The dramatic exit. Oh, how I love these. We do our best. You try building 20K BOCs a year and see how you do on the randomness.
:w_tongue:

:heart:

I need some. The neighbor has sticker weeds next to my yard that I need to pull up. Hate those stickers.

Poor monkey tug-of-war. And then he screamed.

6 Likes

Kindly give your dogs lots of loves on my behalf.

Almost exactly like mine (except you got a a 3rd book, Terminator instead of Luggage Tags, and a sticky thing instead of Math cards). Rainbow paperclips were the highlight for me too! :rainbow:

Getting one of the new bags is pretty cool, but since it was my first BOC, I don’t have any of the others anyway… :woman_shrugging:

2 Likes

Anger is a gift? Uhh…yeah, not.

@sammydog01–if one Agents is good, then 27 must be even that much betterer. You know it’s so. You know you want more Shields. Oh, wait, that doesn’t sound quite good does it. Nebbermind, I’ll go sit back on the naughty bench.

Along with peace. Here, let me slide over and make room for you. Oh, and sammy, too.

Hey, that doesn’t matter, so long as the reception is full of tastiness. Hm, does that still sound naughty. Hi bench, I’m back again.

Actually, I have seen things that specify not to use rechargeables in them. And before you ask, no. I don’t remember now what they were. I just know it 'cause like you I scratched my head over it.

@Karisa61–JAKE IS SO FREAKIN’ ADORABLE!!! And I love how the other two immediately got interested, 'cause Jake had something they didn’t. Scritch their magic spots from me!

>'Kat

2 Likes