💩 Post your JANUARY 2020 CRAPS!!!!

Aw… he don’t need no steekin’ badgers…

Oh wait I think I’ve used that lame pun before… Never mind.

2 Likes

Any one know what time the woot off starts tomorrow?

The newest listing on Clearance says it ends in 7 hours so I’m guessing 7am Woot Central Time.

1 Like

And here I am waiting up until midnight like the old days.

3 Likes

It has been a while since I got Crap and I scored one of these (see above). It looks like Woot went back to being old school and lots of variety. For a while there is was like everyone got the sale thing other than a few people getting some pallets. Seeing this post was fun again to see the true variety of the crap people received.
Glad to have old woot back at least for this round!

3 Likes

It’s been a couple of years since I’ve been back to wooting. Haven’t tried for BOC in a long while. Was fortunate enough to get BOC when they had themes. Scored with “cat stuffs” BOC. Are themed BOC no longer a thing? Or I guess just the 1 theme: Disappointment?

One grand theme: Disappointment

Themes turned out to be really difficult because we couldn’t guarantee when those boxes would ship or if they’d ship together.

2 Likes

baton-of-cheerleader waiting to be addressed and shipped. Maybe I’ll have it by my birthday on Monday (Welcome to Medicare time)

2 Likes

Has anyone found a BoC today??

I got an email saying there would some today but haven’t found any.

we’ve had a couple sales so far. Keep watching the woot-off on Sellout.

I’m so bummed! I keep trying and the last 2 times I had a BOC in my cart and ready to pay when everything crashed and I lost it! Please Please Please have more BOCs!!!

We have more coming later. :w_boc:

1 Like

1 Like

Woohoo! Bring on the disappointment! Scored a “Bounce onnnn Carrol.” I can hardly contain myself. I’m going to make tacos to celebrate.

4 Likes

YAY! I snagged a Scored a “Bounce onnnn Carrol” also!

6 Likes

The BOC elves are up early. I already got a notice that my “Bounce onnnn Carrol” has a label and will be traveling UPS.

At this rate, it might be a January baby!

3 Likes

Don’t have a picture or a complete list - but actually had a really cool item in my latest BOC (Jan 3rd). Got a nice laptop backpack that I almost had bought a couple weeks earlier, and then at the last minute held off on. Using this daily now for my work laptop & my Surface - really love it. Disappointed in my lack of disappointment this time around :slight_smile:

2 Likes

On the road again, goin places that it’s never been

4 Likes

Wow, my 7 pound Bankdddsy on Canvvvvas is headed my way too! Not missing the old Woot so much today!

3 Likes

Stop bragging.

2 Likes