šŸ’© Post your JANUARY 2020 CRAPS!!!!

Did you buy that insanely expensive 3-D printer on meh?

1 Like

Were the lights a little too flashy?

HECK NO. Didnā€™t even think about it. Iā€™ve still got one of those intricate garden models to start on. First I need to get myself organized. TT isnā€™t helping.

1 Like

Yes, the lights were too flashy ,Iā€™m jealous, and TT/woot never Help with organization

1 Like

My Crap from yesterday already shipped! Woo hoo!

2 Likes

Mine isnā€™t due until the 28th. SWEET! THE OLD WOOT IS BACK!

2 Likes

300px-You_Son_of_a_Bitch,Iā€™m_In(Morty)

Im in for 1 this round.

1 Like

whoa fedex smart post days?

Woo-hoo! 7 lbs of D I S A P P O I N T M E N T coming my way by next Wednesday!

Itā€™s my birthday tomorrow and I snagged a BOC and an IRK this week. Iā€™m winning at life!

4 Likes

Me 3!

2 Likes

TIME OUT for a moment of compassion. Anything you get in your Bā€™s of C that you donā€™t want, may be a godsend to a womenā€™s shelter, school or the homeless. Most Houses if Worship have connections to pass your unwanted crap along. Just today a homeless shelter got one of the WOOT sherpas I ordered last week & really didnā€™t need. One manā€™s crapā€¦

4 Likes

YAY! My Bounce onnnn Carrol has shipped!!
Scheduled Delivery
Wednesday 01/29/2020

It said 700 lbs! or was that 7.00 lbs. I dunnoā€¦

psā€¦ Bounce onnnn Carrol? What does Carrol think of being bounced onā€¦

2 Likes

Thanks for the crap, Woot! Itā€™s a bunch of junk. Just what I asked for.

4 Likes

4 Likes

My BOC from Saturday arrived TODAY. Very prompt Woot. Highlights include a fruit infused water bottle, a small flat scrubber, a flash ball that the dogs will love for 6 minutes or less, a small stuffed man, a woot bag and sticker and the most narrow painters tape I have ever seen, but we are in a painting mode so perhaps useful. Less anticipated were the ā€œsticky pooā€ poo shaped object (moldable!), the 10 dimmer switch covers, an unremarkable piece of white stuff meant to go in some unknown object, some small wedding cake plates, 2 sets of dog training collar extra links (!) and an obviously returned decorative plate featuring a woman and a unicorn. The only option I can see for that one is next Christmasā€™ white elephant exchange at the office as long as I can discreetly enter it without being associated with it. Delightfully hideous in a very small dose.

2 Likes

Oh gosh, @therealjrn WAS right about someone being yssipā€¦or at least deveepā€¦ :kissing_smiling_eyes: :smile_cat:

Those instruments are probably worth the $10. I would be thrilled with them! Then again, I co-lead my churchā€™s Sunday School kidsā€™ choir. Our kiddos would go nuts with all those instruments to play while they sing.

If you actually use it, then the value is gone 'cause itā€™s no longer minty-mint condition and no True Collector will want it. Or so it seems from comic shows.
(btb, I really appreciate your thoroughness)

Ok, now I want confetti with my Box.

I got the email that my Crap is coming. Allowing two days for Brown-travel, handed off to USPS to deliver on Day 3, that means there should be a Box on my front stoop Sat.

>'Kat

3 Likes

Happy Birthday!!

2 Likes

Bankdddsy on Canvvvvas has landed!

• 1 Iā€™m Never Shopping at Woot Again (Until Next Time) bag
  • 1 Maxi Nature Crepe Pan (Made in Italy!)
  • 1 Package of Look Who Went to Preschool awards (Never to soon to start padding the Grandā€™s resumes!)
  • 1 BIG BOOK of BIG MAZES and MORE! (Whee! Does this count for preschool?)
  • 1 Vintage Christmas Greetings coloring book (More preschool credits!)
  • 1 Pair of YakTrax Walk traction devices (The original YaktraxĀ® design!)
  • 1 Silicon Scubber (This feels weirdly nice)
  • 500! Baking Cups (Shit, cupcakes at TRJā€™s house!)
  • 1 Lumber Jack Mini Ax Pen! (Iā€™m a lumberjack and thatā€™s OK!)
  • 1 Knob in search of a cabinet door and 2 hinges in search of a cabinet (hmā€¦a good property manager needs little odds and ends like this!)
  • 1 Roll of plumbers tape! (Itā€™ll fix yer pipes!)
  • And 1 Wootlight sticker!

Wow Woot! You really outdid yourselves this go-around! Very, very little disappointment in this box!

10 Likes

Hey! I just noticed I GOT A LETTER!

ā€¦erā€¦email anyway. Did anybody else get one?

Dear therealjrn,
Thank you for applying to adopt a genuine Woot! Bag ā€˜o Crap. You have been selected to be a BOC Parent and should receive your bundle of joy in the mail soon.
A few tips for preparing your home for your new addition*:
ā€¢ BOC-proof your home by covering all outlets and hiding your credit cards and any access to the Home Shopping Network.
ā€¢ Make sure your BOC has plenty of access to clean water and no access to the whiskey you hid behind the dining room curtains.
ā€¢ When you greet your BOC, speak in gentle tones and let it sniff your hand. Alternately you can sniff the BOCā€¦ but I wouldnā€™t recommend it.
ā€¢ Donā€™t make eye contact with your BOC under any circumstances.
ā€¢ Your BOC will be very shy and insecure, so try cheering it up with bland compliments you would give a hated coworker, like, ā€œYou didnā€™t lose weight, did you? Good! You totally donā€™t need to!ā€
In order to ensure that our BOCs are thriving in their new environment, please feel free to post pictures of your new dependent on your social media channels, and swing by the Forums (:w_boc: Share your 2024 Craps Here! - Shenanigans - Woot ) to chat with all the other new BOC Parents!
Have a Wootastic Day,
Woot

HA HA! Very cute Woot! :smiley:

8 Likes

5 Likes

8 Likes