:w_boc: Post your July 2021 [Woot! Birthday] BOCs here!!!

Woot! Happy Birthday and here’s a poem:

I like to shop on Woot
Your pricing is very astute
I spend very little for my loot
So on your birthday, I salute
Because nobody can refute
Or turn up their uppity snoot
At a monkey who’s so dang cute

:black_heart::black_heart::black_heart:

10 Likes

Woot, Happy, happy birthday and I would be very happy if I received a special 17th BOC

ALRIGHT! Today was suckin’ pretty hard, but now I got smiles for miles with my (forthcoming) BOC!

8 Likes

Popcorn

1 Like

When is the BOC give away? I would like to participate:)

Woot!'s 17th Birthday BOC Giveaway!!! Enter before 7/19/2021 @ 4pm CT

4 Likes

Hey! I got one of that lot too! At first I thought it was a Bowl of Chowder which would have been cool too, but… Yay, BoC! Bring on the disappointment.

One question, though, any letters in these this year?

5 Likes

Happy bday woot and many mkre

Happy Birthday Woot!!!

I just scored my first bag of crap that I did not have to pick up from my dog. Hopefully it will be equally exciting.

8 Likes

I actually managed to get one via a pointless push! I’m shocked. I feel like I should have some sort of speech for here now that I’ve “won.” Hopefully it’s good crap :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Thanks pointless push for pointing me in the direction of a Brad or Chad…can’t wait to bask in all its crappy gloriousness

2 Likes

So not dissatisfied. Woot just sent the push notification “hey what’s this over here” (or something like that) it was to buy a boc and when I click continue on the login page I get an error Mo;&")F$#+*@!!! Boc is now nowhere to be found and push notification is lost.

… Lately I have been getting annoying errors like this on the app. Yay! :tada:

1 Like

Tapped on a random Pointless Push and got a BOC! No effort, no anxiety, just some crap!
hey arnold nick splat GIF

8 Likes

Woot please don’t disappoint me again, because I love you :two_hearts: :monkey::cupid:

:fireworks: I :purple_heart: that pointless push. My (second BOC) Brad or Chad is coming!!! I cannot hardly wait. Thank you it’s so awesome I get a present/disappointment in your Birthday :birthday: week. Thanks I hope to enjoy or be disappointed…

3 Likes

Pointless pushes and BOC I’m waiting for you my pretties :two_hearts::monkey::cupid:

2 Likes

Woo hoo scored one!

1 Like

I got one from the pointless push also! Love the name. My daughter thinks the names Brad and Chad are funny so this one is great for us :grin:

3 Likes

Did I miss it? :dizzy_face: