:w_boc: Post your July 2021 [Woot! Birthday] BOCs here!!!

Just watched your video!
Now I’m nervous lol! That was a lot of :poop:!!

Great job!
Family Halloween costumes are fun, I highly recommend it. One year I got bacon costumes for $1 on clearance. It was really funny being part of 6 bacon slices walking the streets :joy:

10 Likes

I hope @WooterWootsWendy feels better soon! Can’t wait!

10 Likes

congrats!!

7 Likes

Oh noos! Being sick is no fun, get well soon!!!
feel better get well soon GIF by Greetings Island

11 Likes

WHAT!!!

5 Likes

That was from the special B0C giveaway.

Woot!'s 17th Birthday BOC Giveaway!!! Enter before 7/19/2021 [ENDED]

3 Likes

Why do I feel I got slighted by 40 lbs? lol

7 Likes

You definitely needed 4 more rolls of that wallpaper :laughing:

5 Likes

It’s here!!!
The truck driver said “you know, it’s wrapped like a giant present…”
I said I know :grin: then had to explain what Woot is lol
Anyways they’ve been looking at this giant pallet in the back of their truck all day wondering what is inside😂
And my bow is in tact!! Yay!

Once my daughter gets home I will try to start going through it as long as it doesn’t start raining. Can’t wait!!!

35 Likes

Infinity War Yes GIF by MOODMAN

8 Likes

Sweet! That is a lot of crap? Now, what are you going to do with that box. Would make a great fort.

10 Likes

Lol. No theme. Just the luck of the crap. Donate or sell.

14 Likes

Haha. That’s great. We wondered what kind of reaction it would get.

12 Likes

I’m jealous…your bow made it intact!

10 Likes

My truck driver was nonplussed. Didn’t say one word. The bow fell off and got tangled on him, I ran up and liberated it from the box. Still no comment. It was glorious, took 2.5 hours to open, document, and put away (sort of). Going to eat Chinese food then upload everything. It was pretty awesome.

13 Likes

Apparently in my case, the reaction is no reaction, LOL.

6 Likes

Wow. It was epic and overwhelming. I do feel like a kid at Christmas, I’m now exhausted from opening everything, running around, and trying to put it all away. Here it is:

I was able to salvage most of the wrapping paper. Here are videos of the unboxing; I had to cut the front of the box off to get the rest of the stuff out; I spared you that footage, LOL.

Here it is in all it’s glory:

• 4 pop-up privacy tents (we go to a big annual house party, these will come in handy)
  • 3 pop-up tents (ditto)
  • cat hut (Skippy LOVES it - see below)
  • 4 rolling suitcases (my kids are each going to get a nice piece of luggage)
  • box of a/c filters (might fit my daughter’s new unit, otherwise will pass on)
  • Bing Bang Ball game (good for backyard fun)
  • 2 sets of cordless blinds (Time to upgrade my kids’ awful shades.)
  • Halogen walkway and flood lights (Excellent - we really need these)
  • 3 scooters (some kiddos will be happy with these)
  • 2 tv wall mounts. (my kid might use one and now I’m thinking of changing things up at home)
  • Huge Vizio tv sound system (seems like some sort of sound bar/surround sound deal - fun!)
  • HDTV outdoor antenna (going to try it out)
  • fake banana (thus brought me joy because I saw it in a woot FB post - I will give it to my slingshot monkey)
  • 5 hammock swings (I love these things. Need to figure out where we can hang them.)
  • 5 sets of pet steps (My friend gets first dibs for her dog, who really needs them. The rest will be offered to shelters or given away on the community FB page)
  • 2 Shark clothes steamers (LOVE this - someone in the family will get the other - I misidentified these in the video as floor cleaners)
  • 2 ukelele cases and story behind them (see below - I actually have a ukelele w/o a case - it’s SO NICE! My husband is going to upgrade his ukelele case as well. Paper will be framed in the music corner.)
  • Picture of flowers (nice, going to offer it to kids for new apartments)
  • Pack of warehouse signs warning about tripping hazards (could make a fun wallpaper project)
  • Dimple nerf-like machine gun (much as I want to open it, will probably save for niece or nephew)
  • Upeasy seat assist (going to offer to my MIL first)
  • Craftsman Mechanics Tool Set (Yessss - I can give my mismatched tools to the kids)
  • American Pharoah framed picture (offering to FIL first)
  • 3-tier bathroom organizer (offering to my daughter for her new apartment, otherwise using it)
  • Backtrac exerciser/massager/accupressure thing. (My husband and I will definitely use this)
  • Tablet/kindle holder that clamps onto a table (Please and thank you)
  • 2 backpack beach chairs (Amazing, will get use)
  • 4-in-1 Patio torch (perfect for our backyard)
  • Folding soft dog crate (shelter or local giveaway)
  • Bed wedge (I’m excited to try it out tonight)
  • some fabric/metal closet organizer (always useful)
  • 3 packs of foam flooring tiles (perfect to put in my exercise are with all the equipment I bought from woot)
  • Cover for Big Green Egg Grill (Will give away)
  • A fancy repairing system including soldering iron (a big upgrade from my cheap ancient soldering iron)
  • Cloth and plastic closet organizer (always useful)
  • Electric mosquito lantern (perfect for the back yard)

Skippy hasn’t left his new cat hut all evening, even after we put the top on it:

It could be confusion after my exciting day, but I feel like I saw this paper posted online when it happened. I’m proud to have a piece of woot history:

I’m speechless, woot. Thanks for giving my whole family and me something exciting to look forward to. I can’t believe all the quality crap that was in that pallet. It was awesome.

52 Likes

Congratulations on the really nice haul!

6 Likes

The banana!

15 Likes

Thank you! I’m still processing how un-crappy it was.

7 Likes