:w_boc: Post your July 2021 [Woot! Birthday] BOCs here!!!

Woot Woot! Received my Bag of Crap today and what fun!

8 Likes

Just looked up the dip clip… that will come in handy for my brand new car!!!

3 Likes

Open it!

(Or don’t.)

2 Likes

The squishy rectangular things are silicone molds for resin or other projects, I believe. Probably for keychains or pendants

1 Like

I did open it! Here is what is inside: men’s UA shorts, size large; men’s zippered sweater, size small- goes to wife; auto neck pillow; color changing led lamp; fancy adult size life jacket-I do not have a boat; 200 3 oz paper cups-no dispenser; always off make-up removal cloths- will give to granddaughter; woot sticker; and, finally, 100 golden tassels which I would use for arts and crafts if I did that sort of thing. All in all, I am joyfully ambiguous about this BoC, but it is definitely worth getting.

5 Likes

Try the gloves on. They might be those one that look really small, but actually stretch to fit adult hands. They were a big thing several years ago.

1 Like

I got my box of crap but after I opened it the head cat customs department came by for inspection. So I’m not sure when I could post a picture what I got.

9 Likes

Here’s (most of) my precious Bacon or Cheddar. Any idea what some of this stuff is? The green and blue gasket things? The silicone mitts and blue silicone tube? Someone said that was for peeling garlic?

Other goodies
Aero garden sponges (what the heck are these?)
A sweet hair pick
Lifetime supply of lens wipes
Adorable cloud string lights
A MagnaDoodle knockoff (my godson will love)

Not pictured:
Woot Monkey sticker
iPhone headphone Jack/lightning port splitter (I’ve been wanting one of these!)
A 3-pack of tempered glass screen protectors for iPhone 7 Plus/8 plus, neither of which I have.
An assortment of Halloween masks: Frankenstein, 2 ghosts and a witch.

This is the best crap I’ve gotten out of the three I’ve been lucky enough to score! Maybe one day I’ll get a tv!

6 Likes

Crap has arrived!

Obligatory GREEN Woot bag
Men’s M Windbreaker
Cosmetic case YES!
Pokemon Mylar balloons (who wants these?)
Bath set
Trash bags
Banana lights!!
Monkey sticker
Chihuahua figurine
Lancets (hubby is diabetic so these will be used)
Dimmer switch
A bunch of plastic pink eggs
Chase Elliot Special Edition 2019 Chevy Camaro Mtn. Dew car
Mosquito b gone bracelet (these work really well!)

Thanks Woot!!

7 Likes

FUN!

Love my box!

12 - mini flashlights
24 - more mini flashlights
1 - calf compression sleeve size M
5 - multi purpose cleaning cloth
1 - Stanley screwdriver set
1 - pill crusher
1 - cleaning scraper
1 - side eyed monkey sticker
50 - badge holders (perfect for mom and dad who work from home)
1 - brush
1 - safety eye glasses
1 - confidential crap bag
1 - T-shirt size L
1 - kitchen sink organizer

5 Likes

I was expecting disappointment, but am very excited about my Crap!! Thanks, Woot!!!

8 Likes

14 Likes

Happy birthday, Woot! Thanks for the crap!

Melody remains unimpressed.

11 Likes

I was pretty excited to score a bday BoC from a Pointless Push. Here it is in its crappy splendor:

• So many Apple cords. I had FINALLY found homes for all the adapter cords from my previous BoCs. I’m thinking of using these in some sort of art project.
  • Big bag of black napkins (quite useful)
  • Cute travel coffee mug with built in metal filter (seems like good for tea, too - very useful!)
  • A waterproof bag for my phone. I already have one of these and love it; this will be great for the three beach trips my husband and I have planned. (VERY useful)
  • An iPod Touch case. I do have an iPod Touch (formerly my child’s), although it’s barely functional. I may need to swap out the broken Spiderman case that’s on it. (Useful??)
  • iPhone case that fits my daughter’s phone, so very useful.
  • A metal 3D puzzle. PERFECT! I put away my last “COVID puzzle” last week and reclaimed my card table. This is smaller so I can get my puzzle on without needing as much surface area. VERY useful.
  • A woot off light computer sticker. I’m running out of space on my computer (woot Monkey sticker is very big), but someone will have fun with this.
  • A bag of marbles. They are very pleasing and I will find some use for them.
  • Seventh Generation baby wipes. Donating to someone who can use them.
  • Cake Splat. Was going to donate, but my kid told me to give it to my nephew, who has small children, and would also be amused by a game that gives you a face-full of whipped cream.
  • Water filter. Close, but no cigar, woot. Your algorithms knew we get filters for our fridge water dispenser from Amazon, but you sent the wrong size. Will donate. (Although it was worth seeing my husband get truly excited about it and run to get a filter for comparison.)
  • Prank gift box. We will absolutely use this!
  • Very pretty card, always useful
  • VERY nice manicure set. I’m in heaven.
  • Some kind of Yellow Mosquito dots. I don’t like getting bitten, so VERY useful.
  • Bag of fancy pink and metallic confetti. Will go nicely with the “It’s a Girl” fancy sign I got in my last BoC.
  • Wham! Paddle ball set. Will be useful in entertaining some kid that comes over. Was very entertaining to me as I walked around the house showing it to family members and saying, “Wham!”
  • FIVE tempered glass phone screen protectors. Good on you for trying to find one that fits my phone. One definitely fits my daughter’s iPhone. One looks like it fits my boss’s Android. Some are unmarked, I think one will fit my phone. It’s quite the fun game. Better than the fake out Samsung screen protector that I thought would fit my phone but was for a tablet/giant phone last time.

Overall, a LOT of good crap. Thanks for giving me something to look forward to this week. (And now dispersing everything is a chore hanging over my head.)

P.S. For quality control purposes, the bag that came with it had a gaping hole/tear along the bottom (not made by opening the box). Don’t worry about it since A) I have too many woot bags, 2) It’s easily sewn up and D) I can also use the fabric as part of the Apple adapter cord crafts I’m dreaming up

13 Likes

the stick-on bra fits better than the ones I got from meh.

11 Likes

Not complete crap :woman_shrugging:

9 Likes

I got my very full box yesterday

1-bag
1-sticker
1-cloud lights
1-banana lights
1-dimmer knob
1-apple watch screen protector 3 pack
2-galaxy s8 plus screen protector
1-iPhone 8 screen protector 3 pack
1-galaxy s8 screen protector 2 pack
1- steel straws 4 pack
3-white fabric marker
1-dental floss
1-crabby wallet
1-snowflake multi tool
1-waterproof phone case
1-iphoneX case
1-lightning data cable
1-silicone wedding rings 3 pack
1-raincoat for dog M red
6-lightning to aux/lightning adapter
1-lightning to 2 lightning adapter
2-lightning cable 3 packs of different lengths
1-aluminum foil 200sq feet
11-small padded envelopes
1-LG tone Bluetooth headset
1-jewelry hanger

Way better than the last bag I got 2 years ago. I use Apple products so the lightning cables will get used. My daughter was eyeballing the string lights. Some of the older stuff (s8,iPhone 8) will got in a donation box. Interesting box and worth the $10.

7 Likes

Woot, you failed to disappoint me. In my BoC, I got things I actually needed. So, thanks to all the monkeys who went through my Amazon search history and Alexa voice recording to give me what I actually needed. Special thanks for the clarinet reeds - we just bought clarinet for school and wife was telling me to order the reeds - that’s too much to just be a coincidence, isn’t it?!

The question is this: If the BoC fails to disappoint, do I need to return it for exchange or is the failure to disappoint is a disappointment in itself and thus BoC fulfilled its promise??? I will have to crack open some philosophy books to find an answer…

6 Likes

I think you won, I would love to find one of those cinema monitors in my box.

2 Likes