:w_boc: Post your July 2021 [Woot! Birthday] BOCs here!!!

Happy Birthday Woot!!!

I just scored my first bag of crap that I did not have to pick up from my dog. Hopefully it will be equally exciting.

7 Likes

I actually managed to get one via a pointless push! I’m shocked. I feel like I should have some sort of speech for here now that I’ve “won.” Hopefully it’s good crap :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Thanks pointless push for pointing me in the direction of a Brad or Chad…can’t wait to bask in all its crappy gloriousness

2 Likes

So not dissatisfied. Woot just sent the push notification “hey what’s this over here” (or something like that) it was to buy a boc and when I click continue on the login page I get an error Mo;&")F$#+*@!!! Boc is now nowhere to be found and push notification is lost.

… Lately I have been getting annoying errors like this on the app. Yay! :tada:

1 Like

Tapped on a random Pointless Push and got a BOC! No effort, no anxiety, just some crap!
hey arnold nick splat GIF

8 Likes

Woot please don’t disappoint me again, because I love you :two_hearts: :monkey::cupid:

:fireworks: I :purple_heart: that pointless push. My (second BOC) Brad or Chad is coming!!! I cannot hardly wait. Thank you it’s so awesome I get a present/disappointment in your Birthday :birthday: week. Thanks I hope to enjoy or be disappointed…

3 Likes

Pointless pushes and BOC I’m waiting for you my pretties :two_hearts::monkey::cupid:

2 Likes

Woo hoo scored one!

1 Like

I got one from the pointless push also! Love the name. My daughter thinks the names Brad and Chad are funny so this one is great for us :grin:

3 Likes

Did I miss it? :dizzy_face:

BOC!

I got one from the (not so) pointless push, too! Yay!!

2 Likes

Yes but I’m sure there will be more. Good luck!

2 Likes

Well that truly sucks crap! After reading the last few posts on this thread I realized that I didn’t receive a Pointless Push today. I wondered when I didn’t receive one at 6:17 for the 17CENT shirts today but assumed that there just wasn’t a Pointless Push for them today since it says they “may” send out a Pointless Push for 17CENT shirts. I haven’t missed a Pointless Push since signing up for them and even received yesterday’s 17CENT shirt push. I just checked my settings and Pointless Pushes were turned OFF!!! How can this happen @ThunderThighs @davejlives @Lady5tark ? Could there be a worse time for it to happen? Has anyone else had this happen before? Oh the disappointment comes in so many ways from Woot!

I advise & highly encouge that you check your settings immediately & often especially before & during craptacular events like Woot’s birthday.

Oh, and I guess Happy Crapping 17 Woot!!

6 Likes

Happy Birthday Woot! Now gimme stuff!

Don’t blame us blame Jeff

2 Likes

Hate the new avatar

Me too!

2 Likes