:w_boc: Post your July 2021 [Woot! Birthday] BOCs here!!!

I was just thinking the same thing! I miss the cat :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Yeah, Jeff’s face is offensive

3 Likes

I’ll put some googly eyes on it tomorrow

5 Likes

And maybe some cat ears?

2 Likes

I received the pointless push and got the Brad or Chad also! What a wonderful surprise!! No crazy hyperventilating, nervous, psycho, screaming at the computer this time​:face_with_spiral_eyes::face_with_spiral_eyes::face_with_spiral_eyes:. Happy birthday Woot​:partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face:

4 Likes

Crap doesn’t roll uphill.

At least if it does, we will want to seriously avoid it!

Woot! Happy Birthday and need some crap for my crappy Birthday too! Can we share crappy birthdays!?!

I love you crap
your bags
you being a teen. Happy birthday woot.

I never got it :sob: AND my Pointless Push notifications was never turned off. (Just checked again for good measure) I only got the one notification and then got an app error and poof boc and notification gone.

I really wish the notifications didn’t disappear and there was a way to review previous notifications on your phone.

Any tech nerds out there that can help me out?

Pretty please :grin:

1 Like

“BANNER STYLE: PERSISTENT

1 Like

My BOC was not very good and it was my birthday too! I’m a bit older and I’m not sure wiser,as you guys have a great company. Woot birthday party!!

Happy birthday Woot! Enjoy sending me a BOC.

Woot! Happy Birthday and thank you for all the great deals over the 17 years!!

1 Like

Happy birthday Woot! I was able to snag a BoC also! I’ve officially made 100 purchases with Woot and I’m super happy the 100th was a BoC!

3 Likes

That was kinda lucky to happen like that. Congrats!

Happy Birthday WOOT! AND may you have many more happy Sales!!!

1 Like

“Woot! Happy Birthday and Wootie ya send me one of em Bags O’ Crap Pleeeze?? Thankie “

Happy Birthday to me! Thanks for granting me one.

1 Like

Happy Birthday :balloon: What a fun gift to yourself!!