:w_boc: Post your July 2021 [Woot! Birthday] BOCs here!!!

OH HELL NO NOT THIS AGAIN. Post it or else

9 Likes

They’re trying to. They’re having camera problems.

10 Likes

Maybe next time send a camera and an expired chromebook with each pallet?

12 Likes

My husband said, “Couldn’t they at least record audio if they had a Zune?” :laughing:

9 Likes

Oh ok. All is good then

6 Likes

CclYe4JUAAAGmm2

6 Likes

:roll_eyes: :roll_eyes: :roll_eyes:

4 Likes

My birthday too. Love your bags of crap

5 Likes

Episode 2 Mic GIF by E4

5 Likes

Looks like a lot of fun !!! :heart::heart::heart::heart:

4 Likes

Thanks for as sharing the fun! The reveals were so fun to watch!
Friends Tv Reaction GIF by Nick At Nite

8 Likes

Ok wtf is taking so long

3 Likes

One didn’t work at all, and the other was missing bullets, which of course means I have one that works with bullets and it is funnnnnnnnnn! I shot everyone. And the targets. I definitely felt like Harley Quinn. That sucker stays with me. All mine.

13 Likes

Ukule case update: my uke fits perfectly, thanks. My husband’s uke is too small. I was telling my favorite coworker about the pallet and asked if she knew who had a ukulele with no case and she replied, “Me!” So she gets the second one. I’ve spent a small fortune on shipping some things, buying a case for the memory foam wedge, and a big stand for the hammock chair. (All from Amazon, of course. ) It’s been SO much fun! Next projects: foam floor, HDTV antenna, and blinds. I put a pin in the Sound Bar project. Sound bar is working fine but won’t pair to back speakers and subwoofer. The Vizio support folks have been great, but have no more suggestions. I figure between my nerd friends and the internet, I will eventually get those things to pair. Sound bar alone sounds amazing.

13 Likes

Here’s my haul from the July birthday week pointless push Brad or Chad:

Sorry it’s so late, but the disappointment was just too overwhelming. :slight_smile:

14 Likes

Sorry for the late post, finally got a picture.

Everything from Steel wool to a restroom sign. Wish I realized the mosquito repellent patches were in here before that night out in someone’s yard which resulted in a dozen or so bites.
Pink puppy Kong, pencil box, mustache balloons, locknuts, socket bits, sharpies, notebook, designer reading glasses, tons of fun. Loved the lights and the light up glasses.

12 Likes

Isn’t giving stuff away fun!!? It’s the bestest! So many people have been and will be blessed by the big ol’ Birthday Pallet!

You gotta love Woot!

8 Likes

Yup!

3 Likes

Happy Wednesday. Here’s a picture of my friend’s dog finding comfort in a dog carrier from the pallet during a thunder storm.

10 Likes

Awwwwww, what a sweet little doggy.

4 Likes