Post your March 2021 Crap HERE!

Howdy Wooters!

This here nifty thread is for posting your BOC should you be so unlucky as to get one during the month of MARCH 2021 in the Woot-Off, Digital Crap, or any other place where we might throw them out.

disappointment

gif courtesy of drgandalf

Remember that you’re promised these things from your BOC:

• 3 items
  • A bag if we remember to put it in
  • Abject disappointment

If you get more than that, count your blessings or talk to someone about the disappointment that has swallowed up your life.

Order Snafus

You may find that your order got denied or canceled. While this seems totally unfair and you’ll be tempted to complain to anyone that will listen, here’s a few things for your consideration:

• We will never have enough craps for those wishing to purchase craps.
  • At best, the ratio of people attempting to available craps are 3:1… if you’re lucky. Usually it’s more like 25:1 or more.
  • So many people try that it pushes our servers to the point of wanting to throw in the towel and just crash
  • The servers have been known to crash.

To keep the servers from crashing, we have an order queue. You’ll enter the “Vestibule of Patience” while you wait for your order to be accepted, denied, or canceled. You should not exit the Vestibule to try again because that just puts you at the back of the line.

• If your order is accepted, then you can brag about your impending disappointment in this here thread and on your social media outlets of choice. :smiley:
  • If your order is denied, it’s nothing personal. It just means that we ran out before your order was processed. It’s our rude way of saying “Sorry!” :cry:
  • If your order was cancelled, you were so, so, so close. So close that your payment went through but gosh darn it, we ran out of BOCs before we assigned one to you. We have to reverse all that work to refund your hard earned money. :angry:

Remember to post what you get!

Now one of the things that makes the Bag of Crap so much darn fun is to see what everyone got. The only way to see what everyone got is if everyone comes back to post what you got. See the trend here?

New EASY-TO-REMEMBER link: :w_boc: Share your 2023 Craps Here! - Shenanigans - Woot

That link will always take you to the current BOC thread (assuming I remember to update the link)

Taking your crap and running off with just steals the fun from everyone, especially me. So please post what you get.

Cat_BOC%20Gif < Bad!!

So there you have it.

• Prepare for disappointment
  • Post what you get
  • Earn :heart:

And let the waiting begin

A Poll!

Tell me what you thought of your Bag o’ Crap!
1 (hated it) to 5 (loved it!)

0 voters

4 Likes

Fresh disappointment should be arriving tomorrow. :w_boc:

5 Likes

I have to wait till the 16th for my “BUNCHES OF CHILDREN”! I’m a little nervous that this is some sort of FBI sting!!!

8 Likes

Or you’ve been tagged as a daycare and a bunch of children will show up expecting to play with your action figures. They’ll probably require lunch, so you’ve got time to prepare. What if it’s a pack of feral children coming to camp out in the corn fields out back? (Watched that movie for the first time last year)

Either way, bunches of children sounds like it could be stressful and overwhelming or hilarious and fun. Preschool/kindergarten is my favorite age, they talk and have no filter and are great at imagination play. Hell, sometimes I wish the only cooking I have to do involves fake food and a plastic kitchen!

5 Likes

YESSSS! I snagged a Woot-Off Bag o’ Crap! Only had one goal for the day and it’s just been completed.

9 Likes

So is a BULB BLOWOUT supposed to be a good thing?

7 Likes

Yay!! Finally scored a BOC just now after having two others slip through my hands because of the dreaded “Log In To Your Account” attack… Now, all I have to do is wait to be disappointed in an entirely different way!

5 Likes

Overall, I’m not disappointed. Pretty good crap.
2 Flexy the Miracle Leakenders?
50 pack of badge holders
Spiral vegetable slicer
Bottle Brush & Sink Brush set
40 watt LED bulb
Flying Woot monkey (my kids love it!)
My Father’s Guitar & Other Imaginary Things book
Really thin flashlight
Terminator Mega Blocks
Yo-Kai watch
Wireless Samsung charger (useful!)
Ugly Christmas sweater cutout decorations
WD Grip Pack for My Passport
2 packs of sew on magnetic snaps
Blue “never shopping at Woot again” bag

14 Likes

What is in the Amazon basics box?

3 Likes

Oooh! March crap! My last BoC arrived on March 1, but it was February crap. Still waiting for the clock to tick down to March 17 (I think)… oh hey! can we get green BoC’s on St. Paddy’s Day? :green_heart: :w_boc:

3 Likes

It’s the 50 pack of badge holders

3 Likes

Just got my March BOC! (technically I purchased in February but it arrived today) I guess they went with quality crap over quantity of crap? But my wife and kids stole the good stuff so I’m stuck with a nose hair trimmer and woot bag.
My BOC included:
UV phone sterilizer/ charger (wife already stole)
Monster high megablock set (kids stole)
Vegetable slicer (wife)
Nose hair trimmer
Mini/flat flashlight (kids)
Woot glow stick (kids)
Woot bag

10 Likes

8 Likes

That thing is fun to make a name plate. Just don’t be stupid like me and start building from page one. You build the letters you need in your name. DOH!

:woman_facepalming:

5 Likes

Yeah, I would have been following the instructions starting at pg 1 like you (my inner engineer must follow instructions from the beginning). But my kids seem to have figured it out.

3 Likes

So, I’ll start at the very beginning (which is a very good place to start)…

When you write you begin with a b c;

When you sing you begin with duh ray mi(?)

When you Woot! you begin with B o C…

Until U P S messes up the delivery, two days in a row…

I know, boo hoo. At least I got a Bulls on Charge!

4 Likes

I need to take a photo of my stuff. It’s been a super busy and long day so I just looked through and threw it all back in the box. Nothing impressive in mine. Got the veggie spiraler, ear and nose hair trimmer, and that Fierce Hope book which is way too religious for me. And a pair of men’s jeans.

Baby Onion Candy. Lots of random stuff that didn’t make me cry nor was it sweet like candy.

5 Likes

I scored a BOC a few weeks ago for myself via one of the games, but it arrived on my wife’s bday. Now it is hers, so no shopping for me this year. :slight_smile: She got the following:

1. Under Armor Long sleeve shirt (small) (gave to my Neighbors wife)
  2. Screaming Monkey (With Rainbow Flag cape) (Kids took it and immediately said look we now have 2 so we won’t fight over it anymore)
  3. Woot Bag
  4. Spiral Slicer (Wife went to get some veg to test it tonight.)
  5. Spiky Message Ball Rollers (Kids stole them)
  6. Potpourri Bag
  7. Digital Thermometer
  8. Grace & Stella Make Up Brushes (Painting supplies for the little ones)
  9. Disney Cars Billboard Truck (Kids ripped open packaging before I could take a pic)
  10. Replacement Knob for a dial switch
  11. Flashlight (again kids stole it)
  12. 2 x Hose Spigot leak stoppers?
  13. Random piece of white plastic. It looks like its the back door of the toy white big rig truck Woot sold a few months back.

Overall, a decent hall. Thanks for not making it too crappy.

8 Likes

My Bunches of Children I got in the game is supposed to get here tomorrow
Thank goodness I got it in the game cause I was really busy during the woot off but didn’t care cause I got the boc at 4am that day

3 Likes

BOC = XL Under Armor Long Sleeve, Woot Bag, LED String lights, spiral slicer, glow stick, Bungy w/ carabiners, Bag o’ Loofas’, Loofa back brush, Camping Lantern, Photo cube, spiral slicer, ice cube trays, paper plates, phone case. The Under Armor pretty much made it worth it. My son is happy…

6 Likes