Post your March 2021 Crap HERE!

and here is a photo that shows the unicorn poos haha

9 Likes

Got this today. I was about to give up after the last few, but my wife wanted me to try again. Thanks guys, I was looking to build a system soon and this was prefect timing.

13 Likes

wow, that was a 300.00 score!
https://www.amazon.com/GIGABYTE-GA-Z270X-Ultra-Gaming-LGA1151-Motherboard/dp/B01N66ZESI
right?

7 Likes

I LOVE those socks!!

4 Likes

haha, pay for shipping and they are yours!

1 Like

For real?! I would love that :purple_heart:

2 Likes

My Borg Overide Code is on the way!
In Transit

Scheduled Delivery

Wednesday04/07/2021

Estimated Time

by 7:00 P.M.

Weight at 6Lbs… well someone got something heavy, may or may not be me.

3 Likes

Well…whoever was in charge of the disappointment this go 'round sure did crap the hammock.

Little did they know that I love embarrassing my 3 daughters by wearing crazy socks.

And one of those daughter is obsessed with dental care; thank you water flosser!

And one has long, thick, blonde hair…thank you super-pony!!

The two littlest ones always are losing their bath toys…RUBBER DUCKIES!!!

Paper plates!!! Guess who’s no tdoing dishes for a week!!!

My son and I are taking shared custody of the shirt and the Legos…his only stipulation is that I can’t smoke any of my cigars while wearing our shirt…whether I use the sweet cigar cutter from Woot! or not.

And who DOESN’T need 100 plastic badge covers?!?! I’m probably going to take them to work where I’ll have brand new laces on my boots.

I’d let my dogs chew on the rubber-band balls but I don’t want to have to deal with multi-colored poops in the backyard when it’s time to mow

6 Likes

For real! It is FAR better to go to a loving home than donated, who knows how long they would be sitting there with longing eyes hoping to go home with someone. :rofl:

4 Likes

My Blueberry Oval Crumpets was a hit!!! I got TWO sets of pirate tattoos! Can’t wait for my next bag of disappointment lol!

6 Likes

From my Bandits on Call:
A blue bag
Mask brushes
Finger Leads for the next rave or power outage
PIRATE TATTOOS!PIRATE TATTOOS!PIRATE TATTOOS!
Big LEDs
Shorts
#wootafterdark glowsticks
Ummmm… blue headbands (2)
Gray leather wrist band
Inflator adapters (3) to add to my collection from my last BOC
rolling papers… I wonder if there’s an art project I can do with those? I tossed the last set. I don’t support tobacco nor smoke other stuff
iPhone accessories to give to friends who iphone
Huh… Security camera. Looks serious. Effective, and like the bandits took off with it rather than leave evidence behind. :thinking:

6 Likes

Tbh, worse, but my little one is better so I can’t complain too much. Thanks for asking!

1 Like

My first boc! I’ve been trying to get one for years and woke up in the middle of the night played the animal game and got one! Disappointed that the shorts are xl, and I wear a medium. Maybe woot thinks I’m fat from all the candy and chocolate I buy :rofl:. For future reference woot large or XL hoodie and medium shorts.

9 Likes

What’s the chances… I got a boc a few months ago called “bong of chewbacca” I got another one by happy accident a few days ago but it’s called the exact same thing. I’m wondering if I’m getting the same crap I got before :thinking:?

3 Likes

Got my Beer O’Clock today! (Well I didn’t sleep yet because of post mongering - so technically yesterday) Who knew USPS would deliver on Easter? Especially when they saw it was Woot packages!
I got this from digital crap on 3/29.

This was a crazy BOC. Its got sexy, it’s got funny, and then theres something that I still can’t believe…

• Blue bag “never shopping at woot”
  • Band aid family pack - my boy is almost 18 mo and I’m sure well burn through this.
  • Adhesive silicone bra - sexy!
  • Wootafterdark glow stick #wootafterdark
  • Arctic overalls - I better keep running because these are snug.
  • Poopicorn socks
  • Baby bottle
  • (5) Rubber Ducks - will be great for bath time
  • “Fanny” Fanny pack a LOL
  • Collapsible storage basket
  • (2) 3.5mm adapters/dongles
  • Leica M10 camera - holy crap what is this? I’m afraid to touch it. It’s apparently an expensive camera. I dont know yet if it works. The instructions are all in German. If this works, expect some really sharp pictures of crap!
17 Likes

Oh, wow. If that Leica works… damn. You scored big time. I hope it does!

7 Likes

Holy Crap. That is an amazing score! I’m insanely jealous. Hope you’re ready to drop $300- to $9k on lenses though. Oof.

5 Likes

damnnnn son!

2 Likes

What the hell??? Congratulations!
what makes it so expensive?? The M U want: Leica M10 First Impressions Review and Samples: Digital Photography Review Will be interesting to see if you actually use it or (what I would do) sell it.

4 Likes

Yeah, as much as I love tech and gadgets, I’d be so afraid to break this that I’d likely never use it. Maybe a close family or friend will get an amazing deal on it.

3 Likes