:w_boc: Post your November & December 2020 Crap Here!!

The latest entry into our new Woot!Gear! line of products. I love those so much. It’s a classic @davejlives brain child, of course

Also, we sent you MONEY!?

7 Likes

Hi there. Could be a couple things - a) it could have been sold out or b) we have found some issues with Amazon Pay on iOS 14. The Amazon team is looking into it.

Check your private messages. To private message me, click on my name and then click on Message in the box that pops up. To check your PMs, click on your avatar in the upper-right corner of any page and then click on the envelope in the menu that appears.

2 Likes

I’m a tad late to the party, literally just opened up my Broken Oldsmobile Crank tonight. Was very impressed with the contents!! Very cool BOC for not getting one in a while.

7 Likes

right?

then again it wasn’t THIS MUCH

but a dollar! I still couldn’t believe it.

9 Likes

Right! I got those too, looked it up because I initially thought they were car sponges but knew they likely weren’t.

https://www.amazon.com/HALLO-Barber-Sponge-Dreads-Locking/dp/B07PFTRTD5?tag=woot

I love that look and find it so interesting how these things would work that way.

Is this how people begin longer dreadlocks?

4 Likes

Not sure if it can be used to start locs or not but wouldn’t be surprised if it can!

2 Likes

Maybe these should be called Wootoos…

8 Likes

I scored one through the app game last weekend, it’s due to arrive on Friday and weighs 5.4 pounds.

2 Likes

Some of you may have seen our BOC video on Facebook, Instagram, or Twitter.

WELL! Someone that got a BOC over the weekend from Digital Crap will be receiving that BOC. Will you check in? I hope so!

9 Likes

Do they get to keep the camera?

5 Likes

That was my phone and no. LOL

11 Likes

I am waiting for a Boogie on Cousin from this weekend and will be so disappointed if I don’t get an Augustine book in mine.

1 Like

I think I counted three Black-ish DVDs…how many do ya’ll have left in stock?

4 Likes

I hope it’s me. I’m still working on wallpapering my walls in Black-Ish and SHIELD DVDs.

9 Likes

My app crap came!

-Gullible’s Travels book???
-Flower Girl book
-Ski hat with attached mullet
-compression socks
-metal plates and screws
-notebook
-headlamp
-plastic sleeves (100)
-tiny white roses (144)
-tiny water shoes
-tiny little dog fake Lego
-plush turtle that holds a bar of soap
-green bag
-tattoos that I don’t have to go to that place with the boarded up window for

All very fun and WTF. Thanks!

But there’s one more thing in there…

6 Likes

YOU GUYS SENT ME A ROBOT! ROBOTS ARE MY FAVORITE THING!

He’s an Appbot Link and his name is Herbert.

He has a camera and I can control him remotely so he can guard the house against intruders and yell at the dog for eating my oven mitts.

THANK YOU SOOOOOOO MUCH!

16 Likes

I’m told about 600 more - that they’ve unearthed anyway. Would you like a box? 30 to a box.

6 Likes

Ooooh, photos please if you apply them! Waiting for someone to apply them all to one arm, leg, back, face…

4 Likes

I think they could use 2 boxes. Maybe even 3.

6 Likes

Just received my first BoC that I ordered on 11/14 after playing the daily digital crap, originally I wasn’t supposed to get if until 12/01 so what the heck WOOT!?!?

Boogie on Cousin(5.4lbs) contained the following:

•Woot! “I’m never shopping at Woot! again!” reusable shopping bag (actually great bag)
•Woot! temporary “TATTOO” tattoos ('bout to be inked up)
•7 small rubber ducks(?): 1 bee, 1 cow, 1 butterfly, 1 leopard, 1 USA flag, 2 bald eagles (cat toys)
•Parrot essential wine aerator (definitely gifting)
•7 LED headlamp (can never have enough, already had 2)
•Sandalwood incense sticks 50pk (aka scented trash)
•McKesson fabric adhesive bandages 2"x3" 50pk x2 (actually practical & useful, wtf?)
•Pocket Bowling mini game w/ Ross price sticker (maybe fun + Ross really adds to it)
•IPhone Y cable adapter for 7& 8 (like anyone still has a 7, no “I” anything for me)
•“Flower Girl” photography book by Barbara Bottner photos by Laura Grier (going to free library)
•Emerson Smart Set Dual Alarm Clock, Radio, USB Charger, Bluetooth Speaker, & •Nightlight (if only I didn’t hate alarm clocks with a passion)
•Appbot Link WiFi robot (I don’t even know)

So a lot of this stuff actually ended up being kind of awesome. It’s all useful even if I won’t personally use it all nothing except the incense are complete junk. I don’t even feel like I wasted my money or anything.:roll_eyes: (sigh) I guess I’ll have to try again.

7 Likes