:w_boc: Post your November 2020 Crap Here!!

HERBERT SAYS HI!

3 Likes

Yes…simply because I want to see if you’ll do it! Already making a list and checking it twice of everyone I’ll give one to.

2 Likes

Got amazingly lucky on the Saturday game. Must have really sped through that puzzle. :blush:

My Boogie on Cousin arrived yesterday:

Navy S men’s fleece-lined hoodie - Sandia Peak Mountain - will fit slim grandson and he LOVES hoodies!
4-piece screwdriver set - 2 Phillips and 2 Flat Head - easy one, somebody in family will want
LED Magic Flashing Ball Wand - looks fun - needs batteries so haven’t tried
Dozen’s Donuts game - ages 4 to infinity
7LED Headlamp with headstrap - biker DIL will definitely want
Toy police handcuffs
Blackish DVD
How to Catch an Elf book
Green Woot! bag - family never gets enough of these

Forgot to put Woot! temporary “TATTOO” tattoos in picture. I’m sure a grandkid will snap up if only to annoy parents.

The toys and kid books will go to a local Toys for Tots. I’ll also offer the Blackish. If they don’t accept, I’ll save for when the local library is again accepting donations.

Woot! - you really need to try harder to disappoint me. With an extended family, lots of good charities around here, and a little thinking, I’ve had no trouble finding good homes for all of this one.

Thank you!

2 Likes

My Boogie on Cousin arrived. It was a really full bag.

• Woot bag and tattoos - Keep
  • Wide ruled notebook - Wife uses for drawing
  • Button cell batteries - Never have enough batteries
  • Floral tie - My new tie
  • 150 small white flowers - Wife is going to make wedding favors
  • Stamp pin - Wife took
  • Flower girl book - Donate
  • Poster Putty - Always use this stuff for posters
  • Garmin band - Donate
  • Tons of plastic snakes - YES, going to use them to scare
  • Knob to some drawer - Donate
  • Iphone cables - Don’t have Iphone, donate
  • Fake toy headset - Give to the kids. This thing was funny, going to train the kids to grow up to be a call center worker.
  • Pixel pet - Give to kids
  • LED Headlamp - Always can use these
  • DIY Musicbox robot - My favorite item. This thing is so cool. Going to build with family this weekend

Lots of useful and odd things. Thanks Woot!

3 Likes

I love those duckies

Literally LOL’d

1 Like

I LOVE this stuff! I have a package that I must have purchased 25 years ago, and it is not even half gone. I often use it, even to secure those picture frames that just won’t stay straight. I have also used it on small delicate breakable items that tend to shimmy off shelves. It is awesome stuff. I think it is also called museum putty.

True story: In kindergarten, my son got fascinated with the poster putty the teacher used to hang posters. He’d sneak a bit each day off a poster to play with. The teacher couldn’t figure out why her posters were falling off the walls until she caught him in the act. I bought him some poster putty and asked him to stop taking it off the wall in the classroom.

Reason: Felt like boogers.

Boys.

4 Likes

haha…I always thought the clear goo they stick credit cards to the mailing felt like boogers. :rofl:

4 Likes

My husband’s crap
(not literally, thank goodness)

• woot bag
  • tattoos…now we both have tattoos!
  • 3 older iphone cases and one older iphone arm band
  • 3 books that will be donated
  • 1 meditation coloring book
  • Pixel pet doggie
  • boat latch handle replacement
  • male hose plug. hmm
  • drawer handle (we are collecting these, I think if we get enough it would be interesting to do something with all these mis-matched parts, make a jewelry hanger on a board or something fun)
  • screwdriver set (as handy as these are, we have a SHIT TON of screwdrivers. thinking donation)
  • kink free (where is the fun in that) flapper chain. holding on to this, you just never know
  • a pilot light green jewel, didn’t even know this was a thing
  • some interdental pick/brushes, super excited about these since I am waiting for a crown next week due to a chip in the tooth and have been having to use these…but DAYUM, these are like knives. Nope nope nope
  • a spark plug
  • some menorah replacement bulbs…ok, I converted to Judaism in my first marriage and my kids are Jewish, but bulbs are no fun. Candles are the only way! These do however match the book you gave us, Faithfully Yours
  • and the winner! Mosquito patches. Up here in the deep northwoods of Minnesota, mosquitos are thick. We shall see if these things work. Even if not, who can resist the silly happy faces!

Thanks Woot, that was a LOT of crap

1 Like

Ooooh, that sounds fun. Pic if/when you do it.

1 Like

Sooooo should I PM my address now…?

Oh, I have connections. Many, many connections.

1 Like

Too true. How many things have I received from you along these lines? DVDs, docks (twice), camera straps (used as padding for one set of the docks), a statue toy of a boy going to the bathroom, obscene poetry magnets, and probably other stuff.

You have your ways.

2 Likes

I feel like you’re in the wrong line of work…

2 Likes

My Bag of Woot:

Woot Bag - Green
Woot Not Frisbees
Table Cornhole
Pineapple :pineapple: decoration
Pixel Pet
Screwdriver set
Baby Car window Sun protector
iPhone X case
Dog mussel XL
Music lanyard badge holder
XL men’s sport underwear
Handicap parking placard holder cover
Sandalo premium incense sticks 120ct
100 count quarter coin wrappers
Anti-Dust mask
Muva Loves, Triangle Nipple shield

No - Woot tattoos

2 Likes

Woohoo! Scored a BoC on App Crap today. Not only is that the first time I’ve done so when over that 31 days since the last, but this makes the upcoming Woot-off less stressful. Less exciting too, but…

2 Likes

I love little small duckies. Some people have dogs and others have cats. I am allergic to both, so I have a duck collection with their very own home right next to our entertainment center. Every duck has a name. They have some pineapple. They have everything to have a quackin good time.

4 Likes

better be careful, everyone’s going to want to send you a duck!

2 Likes

And just got the shipping notification. Estimated weight is 4.9 Lbs which at first sounded low compared to past BoCs, but that probably just means the Woot goblins didn’t load one BoC in the batch with a set of weights to make the others look heavier than they are… uh, right? or am I getting a box filled with nothing but Texas Air?

Oh, the anticipation of disappointment!

1 Like