:w_boc: Post your November & December 2020 Crap Here!!

Howdy Wooters!

This here nifty thread is for posting your BOC should you be so unlucky as to get one during the month of NOVEMBER & DECEMBER 2020 in the Woot-Off, Black Friday, Cyber Monday, or any other place where we might throw them out.

disappointment

gif courtesy of drgandalf

Remember that you’re promised these things from your BOC:

• 3 items
  • A bag if we remember to put it in
  • Abject disappointment

If you get more than that, count your blessings or talk to someone about the disappointment that has swallowed up your life.

Order Snafus

You may find that your order got denied or canceled. While this seems totally unfair and you’ll be tempted to complain to anyone that will listen, here’s a few things for your consideration:

• We will never have enough craps for those wishing to purchase craps.
  • At best, the ratio of people attempting to available craps are 3:1… if you’re lucky. Usually it’s more like 25:1 or more.
  • So many people try that it pushes our servers to the point of wanting to throw in the towel and just crash
  • The servers have been known to crash.

To keep the servers from crashing, we have an order queue. You’ll enter the “Vestibule of Patience” while you wait for your order to be accepted, denied, or canceled. You should not exit the Vestibule to try again because that just puts you at the back of the line.

• If your order is accepted, then you can brag about your impending disappointment in this here thread and on your social media outlets of choice. :smiley:
  • If your order is denied, it’s nothing personal. It just means that we ran out before your order was processed. It’s our rude way of saying “Sorry!” :cry:
  • If your order was cancelled, you were so, so, so close. So close that your payment went through but gosh darn it, we ran out of BOCs before we assigned one to you. We have to reverse all that work to refund your hard earned money. :angry:

Remember to post what you get!

Now one of the things that makes the Bag of Crap so much darn fun is to see what everyone got. The only way to see what everyone got is if everyone comes back to post what you got. See the trend here?

New EASY-TO-REMEMBER link: :w_boc: Share your 2023 Craps Here! - Shenanigans - Woot

That link will always take you to the current BOC thread (assuming I remember to update the link)

Taking your crap and running off with just steals the fun from everyone, especially me. So please post what you get.

Cat_BOC%20Gif < Bad!!

So there you have it.

• Prepare for disappointment
  • Post what you get
  • Earn :heart:

And let the waiting begin

A Poll!

Tell me what you thought of your Bag o’ Crap!
1 (hated it) to 5 (loved it!)

0 voters

4 Likes

I have six pounds of crap coming for my first BOC, won from the puzzle game! Excited for my future disappointment that’s scheduled to arrive by this weekend!

5 Likes

I’m waiting super patiently for a boc won from a puzzle game on Nov 7 to be shipped… The wait is killing me, and I’m hoping that because the wait has been so long that the “good things come to those who wait” proverb will make each item in the bag less crappy… wait more crappy? How bout extra special and wooty.

4 Likes

I’ve been waiting for you, November BOC thread. I won one on 11/7 and we are now anxiously awaiting our Bouqet of Cauliflower. We are taking bets on whether there is any actual cauliflower in our BOC. So far, the popular vote indicates yes, but we all know that can change. Stay tuned, for when we receive it on 11/14, all shall be revealed… and shenanigans WILL ensue!

Ours is also 6 pounds of crap. I bet they can shove a LOT of Agents of SHIELD season 2 DVDs in 6 pounds of crap… just wait and see!

3 Likes

App Crap!

Woot, WTF, you sent me money!!!

So…even without the fact that you sent me a Sacagawea Dollar that is worth 11.00 this was a pretty decent bag of crap.

Woot Bag
Ring for a Kiss bell :rofl:
Metal toy airplane
Fridge water filter
Tommee Tippee nipples
Car Cable clips
a bunch of bolts
a bunch of ribbons for hair
compression socks
light up rainbow mask
some beauty glitter that is likely super messy
Fur Defeat (ok Popcorn…all your white fur is now in control)
PaperMate Dual Ended Colored Pencils
Doggie chew toy (it looked scary to begin with)
and foam things that looked to be sponges, but researched and found them to be Dread sponges…who knew link to something similar
and my favorite …Blackish!

15 Likes

Want some more? $7 from Amazon.

smile.amazon.com/2005-Sacagawea-Golden-Dollar-Proof/dp/B01JV0VQTI

4 Likes

I don’t, but thanks

1 Like

I got a coin from Meh last time too.

What is it with coins? At least the one in the bag of crap is actually worth money. :rofl:

6 Likes

Schrödinger’s Toothbrush Club!!!

4 Likes

So many cool things! CONGRATS!!!
You even got a buck! :moneybag: :heavy_dollar_sign:
Enjoy that Blackish DVD.

4 Likes

The donation place this and all the others have gone to are probably wondering where the heck I get them.

4 Likes

I should add…this blue angels F-18 I think(?) plane must have crashed into the box, as one of the tail fins was broken off with one of the two tabs snapped. I might crazy glue it before I donate it to keep it together. It is kind of neat.

4 Likes

OMG this keeps getting better, I just found woot tattoos! :rofl:

13 Likes

My Bouquet of Cauliflower- won on Digital Crap
-Woot! Reusable green bag
-Blue Angels toy plane
-clear hat storage bag
-First Response Pregnancy test 3-pack
-Silicone Suction Food Storage set of 5 various sizes
-paper mate dual-ended colored pencils
-weird ass beanie boos
-craft herpes (I mean beauty glitter)
-zombie on ice 3D wind-up desktop racers
-Swiss water filter
-Beechwood mallet
-King size microfiber pillow cases
-pink compression socks
-5-pack of various length lightning cables
-Woot! coasters
-Conair wavenets- for holding rollers in place. Too bad rollers weren’t included.
-whatever the heck the black foam things are-thinking they are either meant for speakers or headphones. Anyone know?

Overall, relatively useful BOC. However, disappointed that there was no reading material, DVDs, or sports wear. Will happily take Badger or Packer gear :joy:

6 Likes

Got my Bouquet of Cauliflower today! I’d like to say I was disappointed but truth is I love the surprise! Also I have a use for most of this crap!
Here’s what I got (I love that it’s completely different than the above post):

• dark blue woot! Bag
  • woot! Coasters!
  • off brand command hooks (can’t ever have any of these)
  • 2 bug repellent bands (need these for Virginia summers)
  • nursing cover up
  • kids size M shark swimwear
  • mini screwdriver set
  • water color paints
  • tennis balls!
  • spiral slicer
  • Blackish dvd!
  • set of individual packs of note paper and matching envelopes. Super cute and can’t wait to find a reason to use these :purple_heart:
  • graphite pencil to write said notes
  • Apple Watch band - fits my watch AND is my favorite color! Thanks Woot!
  • awesome looking watch. Seems the battery is dead. Was going to gift to my brother since he loves unique watches but it needs to work :woman_shrugging:t4:
    -pixel pet LEGO set
    Really love this haul of crap! (No cauliflower though)

6 Likes

Not cool. I won a bag and tried 10+ times to “place order” and it just kept bringing me back to the place order screen. It wouldn’t even let me into the vestibule of patience. Whatever is going on with your app and iOS 14 is not cool.

2 Likes

Here’s my Crap!

I got:
A Woot Tote Bag
Black-ish Season One (DVD)
The Leadership Campaign (book)
A Dodgers… placemat? Wall decoration? Idk I don’t sport
Mini screwdriver set
Pixel Pet dog puzzle
A mama and baby cow toy! (Poorly pictured, sorry)
A set of three, ten-foot HDMI cables
Two Woot Frisbees (definitely their intended use)
2 large, very nice curtains (the bulk of the mass of this box!)

Thanks Woot! I’m disappointed in my low level of disappointment and am sure you’ll try harder next time. This was my first B of C so I’m sure it can only go down from here!

6 Likes

It’s a curl/twist sponge used primarily by people of African descent to style our hair a certain way on shorter hair lengths.

8 Likes

Our Bouqet of Cauliflower hath arrived with all the disappointment therein.

Specifically.

A box of fairly beat up Kleenex. Hey, who doesn’t need tissues, right? My son claimed those.

A pair of compression tights. I’m not sure if my mother in law was insulted or happy. It’s hard to tell. But she got those.

A nursing cover. We are done with all that but know plenty of people who aren’t. God bless (or help) them.

A USB audio sound card adapter. Could be useful when I build my recording studio… right?

“Tattoo” temporary tattoos. If they are a thing and can stick to kids, my kids will like them.

A small screwdriver set. Hate to say it woot, but worth $10 already because small screwdriver sets are ALWAYS useful and welcome in this DIY household.

And finally… da da da… a pair of pixel pets that I will now go build with my kids. Like legos but smaller and easier to lose (or digest and pass). Fortunately there wasn’t even a fight over who gets the green or yellow ones.

So, well played, Woot, well played. I’ll be back in 30 days or so…

6 Likes