This one was a little disappointing honestly. (I shouldn’t be surprised, I know.) But maybe if I were in to roofing or home theater installations, this would have been the perfect box for me…
- Navy Woot! bag (Yay another color! These are actually really handy.)
- Bathroom set (rug, basket, shower curtain and hooks)
- Couple hundred feet of audio cable (weighs over 12 lbs!)
- 2 Woot! coasters (probably my favorite thing in the box as they are my first Woot!-branded gear)
- “Let them eat dirt” Book (As a biologist, I’m looking forward to this read.)
- 2 pipe sleeve cover thingies to seal pipes on roofs (I don’t own a home.)
- Precision screwdriver set (okay?)
- Zombie on ice 3D puzzle/car thing (no clue)
- Pixar’s Up T-shirt (too small for me)
- 2 phone cases (neither of which fit my phone, and one of them is absolutely hideous)
There you have it folks! Sorry to keep you waiting in suspense!
In the spirit of an early Thanksgiving wish to you all, I am thankful for Woot! and the joy they bring me by providing me with unnecessary crap that I now have to find a home for.