:w_boc: Post your OCTOBER 2021 Crap HERE!!

Howdy Wooters!

This here nifty thread is for posting your BOC should you be so unlucky as to get one during the month of OCTOBER 2021!

disappointment

gif courtesy of drgandalf

Remember that you’re promised these things from your BOC:

• 3 items
  • A bag if we remember to put it in
  • Abject disappointment

If you get more than that, count your blessings or talk to someone about the disappointment that has swallowed up your life.

Order Snafus

You may find that your order got denied or canceled. While this seems totally unfair and you’ll be tempted to complain to anyone that will listen, here’s a few things for your consideration:

• We will never have enough craps for those wishing to purchase craps.
  • At best, the ratio of people attempting to available craps are 3:1… if you’re lucky. Usually it’s more like 25:1 or more.
  • So many people try that it pushes our servers to the point of wanting to throw in the towel and just crash
  • The servers have been known to crash.

To keep the servers from crashing, we have an order queue. You’ll enter the “Vestibule of Patience” while you wait for your order to be accepted, denied, or canceled. You should not exit the Vestibule to try again because that just puts you at the back of the line.

• If your order is accepted, then you can brag about your impending disappointment in this here thread and on your social media outlets of choice. :smiley:
  • If your order is denied, it’s nothing personal. It just means that we ran out before your order was processed. It’s our rude way of saying “Sorry!” :cry:
  • If your order was cancelled, you were so, so, so close. So close that your payment went through but gosh darn it, we ran out of BOCs before we assigned one to you. We have to reverse all that work to refund your hard earned money. :angry:

Remember to post what you get!

Now one of the things that makes the Bag of Crap so much darn fun is to see what everyone got. The only way to see what everyone got is if everyone comes back to post what you got. See the trend here?

New EASY-TO-REMEMBER link: :w_boc: Post your SEPTEMBER 2021 Crap HERE!! - Shenanigans - Woot

That link will always take you to the current BOC thread (assuming I remember to update the link)

Taking your crap and running off with just steals the fun from everyone, especially me. So please post what you get.

Cat_BOC%20Gif < Bad!!

Hi there! If you want to video you’re unboxing, please feel free to share! If you can get all shown in 30 seconds or less, we may just pick your video to showcase on our social media channels. If we do pick your video, you might just get a free BOC from us. It’ll still be crap, of course.

So there you have it.

• Prepare for disappointment
  • Post what you get
  • Earn :heart:

And let the waiting begin

A Poll!

Tell me what you thought of your Bag o’ Crap!
1 (hated it) to 5 (loved it!)

0 voters

3 Likes

First! Place holder for my glorious bag of crap from the woot gods! USPS says it will be here tomorrow

2 Likes

My glorious bag of crap consists of:

A yellow duckie pet costume pic will come after the bleeding stops
Four…count them four doggie diapers?
Really oddly shaped set of 4 chip clips
iPhone 7 case cover
Off brand name sticky notes
Three two outlet three foot power cord extensions
Sticker
Black confidential crap bag
Four cloth diapers (I’m sensing a theme here)
Command Velcro strips
10 pk glitter glue
Xfasten tape and tape dispenser
Favorite item?
Need super soaker two aka microburst 2

Overall i am pleased and therefor must have a ot another bag of crap to appease

my appetite for the crap offered by Woot!

12 Likes

sigh!< another month and will I be able to score a BoC? Maybe after Octember 17???

Not saying I did this with the excess post-it notes in my BoC from July. Just re-sharing for inspiration purposes in case anybody else got lots of them like I did in my BoC from July.

21 Likes

Hungry Food GIF by Rosanna Pansino

2 Likes

My 6lb Biting Old Corgi is on it’s way!

4 Likes

Update: woot was kind enough to contact me and send a replacement “bag of crap.” This was not my intention. I didn’t try to contact them because I think that when you spend 10 bucks on something titled a “bag of crap” you need to expect an outcome less than favorable, if it is really bad it would just be a ten dollar lesson. Woot has won me back, I will continue to roll the dice when the opportunity comes.

This might be my last one, I enjoy getting the bags of crap but this one was a bag of garbage, literally. The largest item in the bag was what I assume is a pop up chair of sorts and the thing had busted plastic brackets that allows the structure to just collapse. I paid ten bucks to just throw away garbage. I used to enjoy the idea of trying to figure out what I could use and how but wow, I’m a special kind of dumb to keep this going for ten bucks. You could of sent me a box with nothing but a screaming monkey and I would have been happier.

6 Likes

No idea what to call this BoC (came today after winning 1/5 the 10/04/2021 weekly giveway)

A bag :no_mouth:.
A sheet. Flat. Grey. Supposedly Egyptian.
A “satisfaction”-sized hwoot-frisbee (or a tippy-kinda drink coaster).
A knit hat, scarf (black and white with several pompoms) and gloves, sized for about a nine-year old girl, SWAK brand from China.
Three dimmable LED bulbs, plain white light.
A pair of black plastic “Salsa” bowls.
A dozen or so (three sizes) plastic bowl covers. And a bunch of “air bags” to fill up emptiness.

9 Likes

Love it :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: lol

Extremely disappointed in my very first BOC. So were my sons. Completely unacceptable and useless.

1. crazy Caterpillar dog costume
  2. 2 iPhone 7 cases
  3. Chinese Kleenex
  4. 3 packs of sticky notes
  5. 2 packs of jumbo clips
  6. Glide floss picks
  7. Xfasten transparent tape
  8. MagicMesh screen door
  9. Nerf SuperSoaker (perfect for lazy teenager wake up calls!)
  10. BEAUTIFUL purple WOOT! Bag
  11. BOC sticker
11 Likes

This BoC was perfectly timed and almost perfectly useful. It had something for each kid and other things.

Sequin pillow cover (daughter loved it)
Squirt gun (son loved it)
Frisbee (toddler loved it)
Large bag clips (chips loved it)
Bluetooth FM transmitter (car loved it)
Iphone 7 case (nobody could possibly love it)
Puppy training diapers (my sister’s puppy might love it)
Ice cube trays (water loved it)
Red yarn (wife loved it)
Post it notes (wife loved it)

Thanks Woot!

16 Likes

Very cool. Got one of those Edison-style decorator lightbulbs, a ceiling electrical fixture box, a tiny tin bucket (perfect for catching drippings under the grill), a Cuisinart ladle, an iPhone 7 case (which fit my wife’s phone and was CLEAR just like she likes…creepy mind-reading Woot!), a couple of plastic salsa dishes (the black ones with the little stubby legs), and four tiny doll-like toys for little girls…which…gotta say…WAY off base Woot!. We don’t even know anybody with little girls. But I’m sure we’ll find some kind of Secret Santa way to put those to good use. I may be forgetting something. Oh. And a bag. Because…BAG of crap. Thanks Woot!

10 Likes

Oh…I know what I forgot! A bunch of heavy-duty plastic clips. We will use them until they wear out! Thanks again, Woot!

3 Likes

#disappointednotdisappointed

First, thanks for trading me this BoC for $10! 'twas worth it and after unboxing, it really put a smile on my face after a rough start to the week! No joke.

But you’re not here to ask about my day or week so here’s my plunder booty haul from the Biting Old Corgis from top-left to bottom right (almost as good as a bag of coffee):

1. Kid diapers made of (I’ve heard that these existed but got hard proof today for all you non-believers who don’t have a child like me)
  2. Toy truck (was totally playing this during a meeting today)
  3. Re-usable coffee cups (actually had this on a wishlist no joke)
  4. Hair catcher (great for my mullet wig I wear into the shower #notseriousincaseyouwerewondering)
  5. Evidence that we’re winning the war against the trees
  6. Knock-off sim tray ejector (compatible with iOS and Android devices and aka “paperclip” to folks not in the know)
    —Going back to the left with the yellow thing—
  7. iPhone XS tempered glass screen protector
  8. Food Bowl Covers for my cereal and candy bowls
  9. Tote bag that’s totally accurate (thanks again folks, and not joking here!)
  10. Box of spiny toothpick things
  11. Contigo rubber tire for the inner part of a bike (and inside that two more of them things listed in #6 above)
  12. More post it notes (see my previous picture above for a wonderful idea on how to use these)
  13. Hanes socks (great for cleaning the rust off something in my tool shed I think)
  14. Duck brand duct tape to fix the servers at work (tyrant dictator a former boss would be most pleased)
  15. Plastic bags
    —Going back to the lower left—
  16. A wonderful sticker to commemorate my BoC
  17. More but different spiny toothpicks for my teeth
  18. Marbles made of beluga
  19. Post-its again because post-its…

All in all, this was a great box/gift. Seriously, thanks again Woot!

I will be gifting some of these (e.g. diaper and tote bag) while I can find uses for the many of the others. Thanks Woot, y’all made my day!

Um… you could also make my month if y’all brought back the Starbucks coffee bag deals again ya? No? Okay, just wanted to ask.

9 Likes

Dear Woot, you have failed to disappoint once again! Everyone in the house got something awesome out of this one!

*mini supersoaker (that’s mine and I’ve fought off all the darn thieves trying to take it!)
*HDMI cable (needed another one, so perfect!)
*2 Chuckit balls (we have 4 pups who only like these specific ones, so again perfect! Bonus pic of Bear with his new claim)
*suitcase covers (we have suitcases…not currently going anywhere but eventually will be useful)
*phone armband (quickly snapped up by the hubs for his runs…he was thrilled to not have his phone bouncing around in his pocket any longer)
*aaa batteries (just ran out because kids toys take a billion of these, perfect!)
*woot! coozie (because warm beer is just wrong)
*magnadoodle keychain (tiny human immediately grabbed this)
*little Poppy figurine (Trolls obsessed tiny human was quick to grab this as well)
*Avent paci’s (little man just into the bigger sizes of these so will pass these along)
*Black tech shirt (hubby’s style and size, another quick grab!)
*Gallon storage bags (super useful!)
*XXL purple Galaxy button up (doesn’t fit anyone in our house but it is my brother in law’s size, Christmas shopping done!)
*question mark bag (tiniest tiny human really likes putting random things into the bag and taking them back out. Need anymore interns to pack BOCs? He’s just over 1 year but I think this proves that he’s ready!)

16 Likes

Wow Woot! You really out did yourself this time. Completely useless crap!
1 x Amazon Basics Clear iPhone 7 case (Have Samsung Phone)
1 x Rubber Case for WD Hard Drive (Don’t have one)
1 x 4 pack of Jumbo Chip Clips
1 x Drawstring Bags 4"x5" multi color mesh pack of 10O
1 x pack of different sticky notes
1 x pack of binder paper (Double strength holes!!! Finally!!!)
1 x Purple woot.com has the Best Crap! bag (Packer fan)
1 x Back to School Garden Flag
1 x Closset/Dresser Organizer
1 x mini Woot! Frisbee

9 Likes

Bummed that I didn’t get one of those crappy squirt guns. Oh well, they dont call it crap for nothing!

3 Likes

Why do I always see things in other BOC that I would love to have!?!!?? My Bushel O’ Crapples included:
2x Hefty Gallon Storage bags - these will surely be used
wooden spoons- into the Xmas saran wrap ball :slight_smile:
Iphone 7 case - donation to the thrift store
Box of NON-medical gloves - these will come in handy for the next BOC
eye glass repair kit - into the Xmas ball :wink:
oil filter for a motorcycle - where is my motorcycle??- off to the thrift store
mascara - maybe the granddaughter will like
small cheap chalk board - maybe the grandson will like
toothbrush - into the ball :slight_smile:
36 pack AAA amazon batteries - who can’t use batteries
2 rolls copper jewelry wire - ?? off to the thrift store or maybe the GD will get crafty
? reusable bag and a ? sticker
Until next time, may your crap not stink!

12 Likes

Lots of office supplies in my first ever BOC

I loved the tan question mark bag others got and was silently wishing I got one but that was my FIRST MISTAKE in this BoC eat BoC world

•1 Woot brand Crap Carrier
•1 Clear iPhone 7 Case (phone not included)
•1 ream of copy paper
•4 jumbo clips
•Sticky Notez
•Tape Roll (1)
and breaking this office monotony…

•Doggerpillar Costume (I do not own a dog)

A little small in comparison to others i’ve seen but Woot definitely knows how to disappoint.

11 Likes