:w_boc: Post your September 2020 Crap Here!!

Yo, Diggity! Got my Bachelor or Cash today and it was a JACKPOT!!! Included the following:

• HOT WHEELS Star Wars Death Star Trench Run starship
  • Under Armour Black Men’s shirt
  • Blue/Green slime
  • Agents of Shield Season 2 DVD set
  • Purple Speedo toddler diaper
  • Pure cosmetic organizer
  • Gold mask
  • Unicorn ball point pen
  • Two Leviton lampholder pin
  • Crap stress ball, and
  • One beloved Woot reusable bag

Made my Saturday. Quickly snapped a pic before my crew gets a chance to grab anything! They’re already hollering out dubs!!! SMH

Thanks Woot gods! :raised_hands:image

6 Likes

Best Bag o’ Crap ever! Even the broken light switch cover was perfect. Thanks for another blackish! Love, love, LOVE the screaming monkeys! They drive the dog crazy.

Woot! bag
Blackish season
Agents of Shield season
Screaming monkey!
Avent pacifiers
Door knob wall shields x3
Terminator toy
Basketball beach ball
28oz Otterbox Elevation tumbler :grin:
Heat activated journal
3 books, all interesting (love Potterverse)
Bent 3-ring binder
Disposal drain cleaning brush
Under Armour Size L hoodie (perfect for college aged daughter)
2 light switch covers (one with a broken corner, which adds character)
AmazonBasics stylus pen

Thanks Woot! The disappointment is NOT real!

8 Likes

2 books
1 vape pen
A lg shirt
Lunch bags
Finding dory toy
Small plates
Bag
Wine bag
American girl toy
Minion toy
Notebook

5 Likes

Slight disappointment because I could have used tape:

iPhone armband for 6 plus and 6s plus
Box of 50 badge holders
Chilling stones
Stoner alien phone case (already in use)
Random part (I have no idea what this is, but I WILL use this in one of my steampunk creations)
I love Afghan hounds bottle (most fought over)
Graduate cap centerpiece
Cotton swab holder
Under armor polo 2xl
Agents of shield season 2 (now have 2)
Crap stress toy (yay!)
Woot bag

9 Likes

Look at all this glorious crap!! Thank you so much Woot for keeping the high-quality crap flowing - I am simultaneously elated by the package horrified by own delight - oh the wonderful angst - I hope it never ends!!

My personal favorite is the “concierge service” for something techie that I will never use but shall never throw away either -

You complete me Woot - #swooon

6 Likes

This is my favorite BOC so far - look at that enormous urine bottle!

1 Like

Classy display!

Just got mine!

Woot! bag-useful
Screwdrivers-useful
Season One Blackish- still? :laughing:
Dish brushes- needed a new one
8×10 canvas panel-would’ve been happy with a whole box of these!
Christmas crackers! One less box to buy!
That manila envelope has about a hundred friends in the box under everything. :joy:

Thanks Woot! Great BOC!

4 Likes

I’m so excited for my Bellogerant Orc Caddies to arrive tomorrow! I hope to end up with an UA hoodie for myself or something I can give to my Mom or Dad and more goodies for my baby cuzzos (they were very happy last time)! Expectations are low so my ROI should be middling at worst!

Got my Bells Of Customers last week and forgot to post. The mehstly** box contained:

1. Disappointing Woot! Bag- can always use bags.
  2. Floating lantern (with 6v battery) – maybe this will come in handy.
  3. Plastic tablecover (orange) – perfect for the Halloween party I’m not having!
  4. Into The Labyrinth VR game – ummm? Guess it’s a donate-item.
  5. Blacki-ish Season 1 DVD – definitely a donate.
  6. Dish brushes (2 pack) – believe it or not, “Dish brush” was on my shopping list!
  7. Cable ties (12 pack) – probably useful.
  8. Racers Edge “6” labels (300) – donate.
  9. 2-prong hook – I might have a door that needs this.
  10. Indian head metal buttons (36) – donate.
  11. Xmas ornament for pet groomers - donate.
  12. Woot! Flying Monkey – give to the niece, so she can continue annoying her father.

**“meh” and “mostly” combined, obviously :rofl:

3 Likes

Does look like a right friendly person on that packaging.

BOC came today, and it lacked disappointment.

Let Them Eat Dirt book
Hilarious Finding Nemo Toy
Soft Serve Poop
Christmas Cards
Erasers
Multipack Sharpies
Unicorn Pen
Tablet Case
Woot Bag
Q-tip dispenser
Terminator mini action figure
Iphone 6 arm band
10 pack RGB 5050 LED light connector

I was literally just looking at those light connectors an hour before my BOC came. I made a shadow box for my daughter, but I made it battery powered with the fairly lights. Well, it dies every 3-4 days since she uses it as a nightlight, so I have to replace it with a plug in switch version, and I need to split the strips and connect them in sections for the best effect.

13 Likes

My Barnstorming on Camels arrived, and it was filled with all the disappointment I was promised.

Beside my cautionary Woot! bag, I received:
A wireless mouse (What? Like I can’t use a touchpad like a grown up? And red?! Far too distracting for a mouse!)
A smiling foam poop (that my children will leave in awkward places)
Monster high fashion sketch book (that my son took, and I think he means to use to it woo the 8-year-old girls in his class…)
Kohler replacement bottle (it has no lid, and I have no idea what this is supposed to replace)
Armband for iPhone 6+ (Well, that’s about 5 years too late.)
XL Underarmour polo (the day this “loose” fit fits my husband will be a disappointing day indeed)
Agents of Shield Season 2 (Everyone knows the best season is the one where Fitz is a bad Hydra guy in handsome suits)
Sparkplug (I literally know nothing about what to do with this)
Music note bottle opener (okay, I love this and it’s hard to be snarky. But none of my family is musical)
Unicorn sequin notebook (I am disappointed in myself for loving this. I’m a grown woman, not a tween writing poetry about my feelings.)
6 Birdies (pretty sure we gave up our rackets, after my boys tried to use them as lethal weapons on each other)
“Leviton 23652-NP Fluorescent lampholder, med Bi-pin with. internal shunt” (no idea what that means.)
And the quintessential piece of crap: a beanie (or toque for the Canadians) celebrating the win of the Carolina Panthers in the 50th Super Bowl. (Yeah, the Broncos won that one.)
Ah, sweet disappointment. The only greater disappointment would have been to miss out.

4 Likes

Oooooh, that’s very nice!

LOL

1 Like

My Bittersweet Okra Cake arrived today!
Lila seems to approve :grin:

Included in my BoC:
-Green Woot! Bag
-Super soft Scorpio blanket (need to find a Scorpio to gift to or just use it myself bc it’s so soft)
-woot! Vape pen reusable straw (can never have enough of these!)
-music note bottle opener
-LED instant light
-gaming headphones ($149 value online!) does anyone know if I can get them to sync to my phone?

Thanks Woot!

7 Likes

Overall not all that disappointed this time, the shirt made up for it and the purple BAG, thanks WOOT! Also no monkey but my last still randomly screeches from the other room so I have company. And again thank you for ANOTHER DVD of Sheild and more badge holders!

5 Likes

Belligerent Orc Caddies:

• Chess set
  • Under Armor polo
  • Christmas party favors
  • Kurt Cobain CD & montage
  • step light
  • screaming Woot! monkey
  • screwdriver set
  • Woot! bag
  • Blackish season 1
  • 8x10 art canvas
  • 2 dish brushes

Sorry, Woot!, I’m not too disappointed! Now that I have a chess set, I suppose I should (re)learn how to play.

3 Likes

I dunno. That looks like disapproval & judging to me.

4 Likes

Yes, the Fitbit box was completely empty. That’s just mean.

8 Likes

That is mean! I just checked to make sure there were really headphones in my box!
The seal was broken and my heart started to sink…but they appear to be fully intact :grin:

1 Like