:w_boc: Post your SEPTEMBER 2021 Crap HERE!!

Black onyx chrome

Check me out!
black panther marvel GIF

4 Likes

Woo hoo happy birthday to me

14 Likes

Yay! Happy birthday!

6 Likes

Celebrate Happy Birthday GIF by Mickey Mouse

6 Likes

Just landed the BoC, realize I didn’t post July yet, so here it is.

19 Likes

I was just getting used to the vestibule of patience when BAM! I got hit with bitter orange currants.

I can’t wait to throw half of this crap into the donate bag!

:handbag::o2::poop:

10 Likes

First time I was able to get a BOC while waiting in the VOP. So instead of disappointment, a bag of Bitter Orange Currants is on the way…

10 Likes

Oh, yeah! I just threw away another 10 bucks.

10 Likes

A delicious round of Bitter Orange Cocktails will soon be headed my way. Stay tooned, Wooters!

Amazon Dissapointment GIF by Woot!

10 Likes

Scored a crap just in time for my birthday next week!

7 Likes

Black Onyx Chrome
And there was much rejoicing!

This has been a good year for BOCs!

6 Likes

I’ve been a bit dismayed with Woot lately, in addition to having a busy summer. However as Woot has returned to pre-summer levels of disappointment by allowing me to win Baps of Crag during yesterday’s woot off, I feel it is only fair to post about it here. And of course the reveal when it arrives. Woot-Off September 2021: There WILL Be Crap!

10 Likes

Just got my Barbara and Celine. I couldn’t be more happy……I won, I really won! A BOC fit for a queen….tiara included!!

16 Likes

And you can have the box laugh at you
:smirk_cat:

4 Likes

Wow, that was fast! Mine just shipped today.

4 Likes

Mine is due in on Tuesday… standard estimated weight of 6LBs… Highly suspicious!

5 Likes

Scored my First Bitter Orange Currants yesterday completely by accident. Opened app to check next Woot off right when BOC popped up. I was in the VOP for about 30 seconds and bam I was given the opportunity to willingly throw away $10.71. God Bless 'Merica!

10 Likes

I was so excited that I managed to get a boc…but then woke to this today. Well played Woot, well played!!image

5 Likes

Yeah, that was a payment denied. I see probably 50 transaction attempts over 12 hours before it was finally denied. Sorry.

PS: I blurred your order number.

6 Likes

I feel for you. Happened to me once at Pharmacy and had to use another card. Went next door to pizza place and it went through fine. Bank said it was a glitch. No denial ever showed on my account. Oh, and there was a lot of money in the account. So you never know. Check with bank.

4 Likes