:w_boc: Post your SEPTEMBER 2021 Crap HERE!!

My 9/13 Barbara or Celine…

11 Likes

Whatcha gonna knit?

2 Likes

Yay! I’m so glad it made it safe and sound! The guy at my post office thought I was nuts mailing a cowbell…which honestly shouldn’t be that weird around here as there are several dairy farms in town :rofl: Enjoy!!

5 Likes

Thank you again. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Sorry I am late! I am finishing my master’s degree and have no extra time. Just a pic, no full description.

11 Likes

Very nice!!!

I never got a COW BELL cow bell and am in eternal hope for a COW BELL Cow Bell V2.0 some day…

2 Likes

Forgiven! It’s been over 40 years since my MA degree and I am still recovering. Good luck on your comps and thesis defense!

3 Likes

Zowie! So much useful Crap! Kitchen shears! Tupperware! Fancy chopsticks! Groovy pill case, pencils, mystery plumbing fixture, baby bows, fun fun fun abounds! And stickers! Thanks Woot it’s fab!

10 Likes

My neighbor’s 11 year old has taken up knitting so the yarn will be going to her.

Funny story though…my 80yo father recently found out he had an older half sister he never knew about. She’s still around and actually wrote a book on knitting.

5 Likes

Oh wow. That’s cool!

Genealogy research? I found my ex’s long-lost cousin that way.

1 Like

I found out a couple of years ago I have an aunt I didn’t know about. They confirmed it via DNA testing. My dad actually grew up with her and didn’t know they were siblings. I think my grandpa has another kid or two out there somewhere, too. He apparently couldn’t keep his pants zipped.

6 Likes

Thank you! I am a working parent with 2 teenagers, so it has been a lot of work. 9 more days!! :raised_hands:t2:

1 Like

Yes, she was adopted after birth. She also found a half-sister on her mother’s side.

I didn’t get to take a picture yet but it was my heaviest, fewest individual, most useful BOC yet!

Items:

2 sets of beige thermal curtains (half wall length - for windows)
1 set of dark brown thermal curtains (full wall length - for sliding doors)
large pond heater (??) best i can deduce. Don’t have a pond but my aunt in Lancaster does so early Christmas for her!
woot “?” bag

Pictures will follow once my wife figures out where to hang the curtains!

4 Likes

Hefty gallon slider bags
Whisker Haven tiger toy
Ziploc 20 gallon storage bags
Thinking Skills workbook
Vicks baby rub
Hanes men’s briefs
2 Fram motorcycle oil filters
Bamboo kitchen utensils
Collapsible kitchen strainer
Male hose plug
Pacifier grip
Diaper Genie carbon filters
BoC decal
BoC tote

Lots of pretty useful things for me in this BoC!

6 Likes