Pour Le Transport

this is too busy

http://www.shirtsonsale.info-a.googlepages.com/missedsale_sadrat.gif*My ticket into the Shirts on Sale Sad Rat Race

This is the link you click to buy this shirt after March 26th

I love it! I want it as a poster, though, more than a t-shirt.

Hello? Aircraft?
Uber weak.

Congrats on the daily, cheese! I actually kinda like it…but I’ll have to think about it…

Love it. In for 1.

Like it, will probably buy one, but would have been better in colors.

I second that. No aircraft, no sale.

I like the movement, and I especially appreciate the smiling back tire on the car, but I’d have to become a 6 year old boy to actually wear it.

no Harley? no SUV? oh yea, French is on the shirt…not tonight fellow Wootites…goodnight:)

Ahh my Bot-beating post was deleted. Hey cheese, is this a daily? Congrats! =D

this is true…but stll in for one. at $10 …i will where it.

It’s a daily by yours truly and my talented husband!

Thanks ELS

Seems like it could incorporate some improved vehicles. Motorcycle instead of scooter, better looking car. The text seems really out of place to me too. Seems to be more of a kid’s shirt with how busy it is yet such a basic concept. Not horrible, but better luck next time.

Interesting how people complain about aircraft but nobody does about watercraft. Its obviously land-based transportation.

No aircraft-----> Understandable. But no bicycle?!------> Unbelievable!

it makes me think of an artist’s first draft rendering, circa early-60s.
which is good. nifty shirt. don’t need it enough to buy it, but nice looking all the same.

/hey-- how are you all attaching signatures to your messages? I haven’t found that on the w00t website yet.

In for one.

I love the American Apparel heather gray shirts! I wear the one with the Japanese looking bird all the time :slight_smile:

I don’t know if it is the color, but it is definitely a different fabric and I really prefer it to the other woot tees I have. It seems to be thinner, stretchier. But I’m not sure. Anyway, I like it, nice work!

Aucun Harley, pas pour moi.

If the scooters were Lambrettas instead of Vespas…