Power Sentry 5 Outlet PowerSquid

I bet these sell out fast. These are great cords.

are you…KIDDING me?

Bought 6 the last time they were WOOTED.

OUT effing STANDING!!!

Got 3! I already have one and LOVE this thing. I paid $20 for it about 2 years ago.

Power Squids are great. Darn wallwarts keep blocking outlets.

i bought two of these last woot, im in for two more, LOVE THEM!

better off to have gotten them on two fer tuesdays for same price

Thar she blows

Got two sets of these on TFT. They are ok - typical Chinese quality, and the keyholes to hang them are too small, and they smell like toxic vinyl, but for a garage, they are ok.

YAY!!! NO MORE BT HEADSET! gave me plenty of time to make a 16oz cup of espresso and mix it with raw sugar and ground organic chocolate and topped off with a touch of heavy cream…is there a name for that? id love to be able to order one at a coffee house

don’t need a octopus

For those who never ate squid… its mighty taisty!

Why are new motorcyclists called squids?

I love squid!!!

In the description it says:

Power Sentry 5 Outlet PowerSquid (x2)

So do we get 1 of these or two (I assume this is just a copy->paste from a two for tuesday

It is a power amplifier, like a power strip. This version doesn’t have a surge protector and is pretty low quality. I recently purchased the Calamari version from Yugster, so this is useless to me.

Overall it is a good price if you need a flexible power cord, otherwise, it is worthless because of the lack of surge protection.

Very pleased with these from last time… I got 6 - if I get any more I might “blow a 50 amp fuse” - name that tune!

they were selling 2 of these for 7.99 on a two for tuesday before, so this is double what they cost before.

I love this thing. I use it for all of my A/C adapters to charge stuff. I actually could use another one eventually, but just not yet.

Good woot though. I ended up getting mine free from thinkgeek.com b/c I spent so much money there… :slight_smile:

In for 3. =)