Power XL 10-in-1 Air Fryer Oven

Power XL 10-in-1 Air Fryer Oven

got one of these on the last go-round 11 days ago.

We’ve used it more than the oven. Chicken wings, cheese toast, bratwurst, french fried potatoes, diced potatoes, the wife has even made Empanadas and fried apple pies in this.

it’s basically a heating element with a fan. the “Fried” effect is best if you toss the product with oil before cooking. As a retired culinary doctorate, I wish this would’ve been around when I was chefing.

Best $50 I ever spent, and now they’re even cheaper

4 Likes

I wanted one of these last time something like this was on sale but they sold out by the time I got around to making the purchase. Well this time I got one!

1 Like

If they’re so great, why there’s so many refurbished ones? What is the normal warranty on a non-refurbished one? And what is the return window For these on w00t?
So much plastic, does the plastic parts heat up to?

Tell me how you move the racks or try to flip a steak without getting grease everywhere. You can’t, I have one and would love to have a word with the designer. The fact that it has a side open door tells you all you need to know about this product. Cook a burger or steak and you get as much hot fat on the counter as in the grease tray. Bon appetite

1 Like

Looked around online, lots of users reporting that these air fryers last basically around a year. Could be a quality control problem. Not sure if refurb process fixes it. For $43, it’s a decent initial foray into air frying, though.

3 Likes

Bought one in slate

Then canceled the order

The reviews scared me

1 Like

For less than $50 something so versatile I’ll see for myself how good or bad this product really is. I’m sure it’s better than your average toaster oven which can easily cost more than one of these.

1 Like

I tried to get one and couldn’t for some reason that the order would never go through. Hope that they are available again.

They sold out after 10 to 12 hours. It seems those who are taking the risk buying one it won’t be too bad at this price.

So far this oven works like a champ. Made rotisserie Cornish hens and bacon wrapped pork tenderloins using the accompanied recipe book. Just added a little extra time to make sure they were done and tasted excellent

1 Like

Oh my goodness, that looks amazing.

1 Like

Following the recipes they’re perfectly seasoned. Not salty nor greasy as it drips right off. Waiting for 30 minutes seems to go by so fast when it’s unsupervised cooking letting you prepare other things

1 Like