PowerPlay 18-in-1 Multi Tool by SOG

…and i’m just sayin’ this is how long it will take for this woot!

Meh.

SOG makes good tools.

If Aron Ralston had one of these it would have been 1hour 27 minuets.

Hey, remember when Saturday Night Live was a good show?? Man, those were the good old days, eh?
Hey, remember when Woot Off’s used to be fun and they had cool items for sale? Man, those were the good old days, eh???

Doesn’t everyone own 3 or 4 of these by now? Maybe not SOGs but any multi-tool.

Not 18-1…each size of the wire stripper is considered a “tool”. The only real tool that is associated with this item is the marketing guy who came up with the name 18-in-1.

One never knows when you will find yourself in a remote canyon with a bolder pinning your arm and have a need for a tool like this.

Also great for working on small electrical projects. Knife for stripping wire, needle nose for twisting, etc.

damn you, iphone keyboard.

Ever seen “127 hours”? Get a leatherman instead. Worth it, especially if you ever have to cut your own arm off.

If I bought it that means I would have to use it and that means I would have to create some work. I am just to lazy for something like this. Of course I could hire a handy person to do the work and use it… Then a 19.99$ dollar tool turns into 500$…I think I will just go back to LAZY AND NO TOOL.

“Nobody ever said no to a multi-tool.”

I’m gonna. If you need to squeeze the pliers really tightly, the edges on these handles are really gonna cut into your fingers. There’s a competing brand that has already figured that out and designed accordingly. Don’t remember offhand who that is, though…

Ugh…and my day continues to be full of nothing but sadness and tears.

I feel like if I don’t get this, the zombie apocalypse will happen and somehow my life will depend on my access to a #6 flathead screwdriver.

lmao. Security!

WHAT’S A HASSSSSSSSPPP??

Bud Light: Mr. Giant Pocket Knife Inventor

Here’s a detailed write-up review for this multi tool with great information regarding the pros & cons of this tool.

When the zombie apocalypse comes all you are going to need is a trusty sniper rifle and lots of bullets.

Only if it was made of titanium and diamond.

And yes, harbor freight has tools for far cheaper than woot has been posting, for the price of this tiny multitool I could get a huge survival knife, machete, and every tool this thing has on it including another multi-tool.

This is the most pathetic Woot-off ever.

NEXT!!!