PowerPlay 18-in-1 Multi Tool by SOG

quality post

my cat’s breath smells like cat food

Sweeeeet! I thought I missed this!

Don’t buy it; in an hour, we can get for $9.99!!!

Holy HELL!!! How many times is this going to be on here?

So why do I care about this if I didn’t buy the one a few hours ago??? Jesus woot, pull your head out of your ass…

im so glad this popped up again, I only got 3 the last two times it was on and i just found out a 7th friend of mine needs one, oh goody

… So my phone died today, but looking through the blog, I did not see a Bandolier of Carrots. Did I miss it, or has the mythical creature not surfaced yet?

at least its not a TRON doll

I :heart: SOG.

Starting to feel like Groundhog Day around here…

Bring on the donuts!!! :smiley:

This price is too much. It’s a cheap leatherman knockoff…

use the money you would spend on this to buy a gerber and be happier with your tool use.

Oh now they’re just toolin’ around with us.

Now might be a good time to take a shower and shave without missing bouquet of crabgrass.

Repost! WTF .

I’m waiting for the Livestrong model.

There’s only 10 of these, I think

It’s nothing short of a miracle all of our bags of cheddar aren’t full of these leatherman tools. Woot sells them more than any other product on the sight (yes, even more than digital cameras). I mean really, who at this point wants one but hasn’t gotten one? They’ve got to be up to the ceilings with these things in the warehouse.

They won’t let me carry one of these on my belt at work. The “safety officer” says the blade is too long and is considered a weapon.

Sure… like I’m going to take over the company with some folding needle nose pliers and a bottle opener.