PowerUp 4-in-1 iPhone/iPod Charger

Thanks—i see an additional tip for $5 which is not bad but it doesnt indicate if the shipping is free. Do you have any idea ?

Blast! My Google-Fu has failed me!
These are the only specs I could find and Woot’s description is much better:

* Charge your iPod or iPhone from multiple power sources
* Adaptor tips for charging varying models of ipod included
* Charge from AC wall socket, 9v battery, computer USB or car lighter plug in
* Product Dimensions: 10.5 x 4.6 x 1.2 inches ; 8 ounces

Oh well, in for 3 … it seems like it will be perfect for me.

Thanks for that post, you corrected woots wrong dimensions!

Dimensions: 4” x 1” x 3” (L x W x H)

Weight: 1.2 lbs

4 inches seamed way to small >.>

Actually I think Woot’s dimensions are correct. Every site I’m checking has 4x3x1. Perhaps the other is the package size?

Hopefully enough to make that emergency phone call for help.

Does anybody know what happened to the sellout.woot rss feed? It suddenly broke this morning.

The “I want one” button is not working for me. Anyone else having this problem?

Shipping for the tips is $3.00

From what I can see, I think this will also work with an iPad…but I’d love to hear from someone who has actually held an iPad to confirm.

Let me clarify this. Just because it’s USB doesn’t mean that it can act as a USB cable and allow you to sync your iPod, etc, to the computer.

USB has 4 wires, Power (5v), Data, Data and Ground. To charge, all that is required is Power and Ground. Most USB charges omit the data wires to prevent confusing the device by having it think it’s connected to a PC.

Hmmm … I’m in if I can confirm that the Apple tip will work with an Otterbox Defender case … anyone have any experience on that? Couldn’t find it on the company web site, nor in the Amazon reviews … thanks.

The dimensions on the sale are correct. The unit’s dimensions are 4” x 1” x 3” (L x W x H)

any one actually own one of these???

This no connect to teh puter therefore why would you think it would sync anything???

thanks

Are there any generations of ipod that this won’t charge ie. nano 5th gen?

It has only one output, so only one device can be connected.

Did I explain that in a way that makes sense?

It would be sort of like asking if this was a device that had two USB output ports so it can hook up to two different Apple devices, so you could charge both. Which obviously you can not.

Same here.

The tip that has a mini USB connector on one side and an iPod connector on the other could easily be connected to a computer via a standard USB to mini USB cable. The only question is whether it has two pins connected (power) or four (power+data). Or one could use this device’s USB to mini USB connection. Then the question is whether both have two pins connected vs four.

A chain is only as strong as its weakest link.

Worked for me a few minutes ago.