PowerUp 4-in-1 iPhone/iPod Charger

This was on sellout.woot. and a couple items after it was the hose reel :happy: is this a sign?

meh.

lifetime warranty.

ipoders, buy 3!

YEAH !! time to poop

I stopped using iTunes and iPods last year. Couldn’t take the constant authorizations and what-not for songs I bought and paid for. Annoying.

Yeah, why buy 1 or 2. Many uses. Your gonna love my nuts.

they got tons of these. bedtime.

This is stupid. It doesn’t charge the iPhone at all. False advertisement. I recently bought this off of woot.sellout.

Hooboy, plenty of these things to go around folks. Good night, and good luck.

okay, I got 2 - reviews on amazon were pretty good (for the 5 people that had one!)

Great price,
I would not be ble to whittle one on the front porch for this amount.

I wouldn’t do it anyway since I have no I pod.

Bought 3 last time!! Love it, the other 2 will make great Christmas Presents!!

you said it.

It seems there has been a shortage of sansas lately. could it be the endless refurb supply has gone dry?

I bought this a few weeks ago on Sellout.woot and it is great! The package comes and doesn’t mention that it works for iPhone, but it does, even the 3G.

yes. which is too bad because i broke all twelve that i’ve bought over the years. i like that they’re made of plastic and can take a beating, but eventually, like all pieces of c.rap, they fall apart. sigh…

Anyone know if it will work for the 3Gs?

already hypnotized by the woot lights…

look two posts above:

“I bought this a few weeks ago on Sellout.woot and it is great! The package comes and doesn’t mention that it works for iPhone, but it does, EVEN THE 3G.”