Practice Your Texting

I think that style looks fine, though that lowercase k should DIAF.

Not in any of the schools I’ve been in. But it’s def more rad when the teachers speak it tho.

i believe the uphill both ways, I go to UCLA and i definitely walk uphill both ways

so…

how do i finish the rest of those letters?

edit: wait, i got it - 97333 & 666(pause?)64

im so glad i have a blackberry, id never be able to type like that driving

YES!! I remember that gray paper well. And you couldn’t apply ANY pressure with your pencil because the paper would rip, and you’d end up putting a pencil mark on the desk.

I concur. I would pick this up in a heartbeat if it were cursive and/or gray.

For some time I was thinking there should be a fourth line with the acronym BBQ, but realized that a LOLOMGWTFBBQ is a bit too intense for most.

Less white shirts= more shirts bought by me.

This is how I learned to write in cursive in 3rd grade. I have NEVER used it EVER in my life. EVER.

Yeah, white shirts really turn me away.

I remember that gray, wide ruled paper. It really does make you wonder if kids still have to go through these exercises, and if cursive is still taught. Ah, memories.

Handwriting is never that good, no matter how hard you try.

I write my o’s clockwise.

I remember trying to embiggen my vocabulary by using word-of-the-day’s, but in the end, I still use the same couple thousand words.

I agree on all points except the 3rd. If you remember those worksheets from childhood, only the 1st line had a tracer, so in that sense its correct. This shirt is disappointing on all accounts though. Not funny or clever.

This shirt will surely embiggen the smallest man.

To all the white shirt haters: I hear ya. I can’t keep 'em clean, and I don’t much like what they look like on me. But when I see a white woot shirt that I really really dig, I’ll buy it in a larger size than I usually buy and wear it to sleep in or lounge around the house. I also like wearing big woot white shirts when I mow my lawn. I hate mowing my lawn, wearing the shirt makes me happy, so it all kinda evens out.

I don’t think this is a great shirt, but it does have text on it. and it is printed on white.and it is about spelling. did I miss anything. ohhh let me know when they put up a shirt with prepositional phrases,or conjunctions.

conjunction,conjunction…whats you’re function…

Schoolhouse Rock! But um, Conjunction Junction, WHAT’S YOUR function.

Either that means that you have to buy this shirt… or that I am a huge grammar nerd.

Gah! Double post!

I also remember that newsprint practice paper, too bad there’s no color between white and heather gray.

Should be, “OMGWTFBBQ!”