Practice Your Texting

Should be, “OMGWTFBBQ!”

It’s to awesome! congrats space, I’m a big fan!

I hadn’t thought of that. To me, it’s more about the very obvious irony of letter formation - which only occurs in WRITING, not texting or typing of any sort - is used on a shirt that’s supposed to be about texting/netspeak.

It’s sad that because since I now type so much more than I write, my already atrocious handwriting has become even more illegible. More than half the time, I can’t read my own handwriting! It probably doesn’t help that I got my first computer at age 7.

Although, I find myself saying L-O-L aloud now and again. The others I have never said abbreviated, but ‘lowel’ - probably a couple times a month. hides

I also say ‘FAIL’ on a near-daily basis. Clearly, I spend far too much time online.

My two year old is gonna love this shirt! I might even come back for the reckoning and get one in a larger size so he can wear it in kindergarten.

Perhaps the message is that if people continue to text in this fashion, written language will devolve to match that.

Perhaps it’s just a shirt.

If only that were true. Try grading some students’ papers, even at the college level.

That may be the perfect use for this shirt as it would take care of the color problem, since my memory is that it should be dingy gray, and it might add the chunks of wood that I always found floating in the sea of gray.

Noah Webster is rolling in his grave.

I think this shirt is honestly trying to be funny, but it’s too scary-true to be funny. Anyone who would lol at this shirt is clearly unaware of the disservice that irresponsible use of text messaging has done for our society… Oh the irony!
And by wearing this shirt you will be making it worse.

like many wallpapers and funny pictures, it looks funny on the screen. Unfortunately, probably not that great spread across your chest.

Anyone else remember thelittle pictures that used go along with each line that showed the “tall” letters, like “l”, reaching up into the sky, while the “short” letters, like “o”, stayed grounded?

I wish this shirt had those pictures, they were an integral part of my learning-to-write experience.

Next year we’ll learn how to text in cursive!

Really would like to have for my 5 year old daughter since she is currently learning to write with this paper.

Not appropriate though due to “WTF”. I am surprised they printed in the Yough sizes. I don’t mind her wearing communist dinosaurs but this is too much for school.

Thank you for your perfectly cromulent post. It made my day.

Yes, I see LOL written even in business situations. Ughhh.

LOL, ummmmm…speak for yourself!! I actually do write out ‘lol’ on the rare occasion that I am actually writing someone a letter and not texting or emailing!

Yeah – using that here too. My kids are always asking me why I make my lowercase k’s the way I do. (Because that’s the RIGHT way!!)

LOL…and erasing mistakes?? Yeah…there no paper left to write the correction!

That’s why it is a “no buy” for me.

Shame on you, Woot. You should know better than to indirectly-text the lord’s name in vain.