Precision Pro Golf NX7 Pro Slope Golf Rangefinder

Precision Pro Golf NX7 Pro Slope Golf Rangefinder

Last bullet says:
“FREE LIFETIME BATTERY REPLACEMENT: This golf rangefinder comes with lifetime battery replacement services with product registration. The care package also includes a 2-year warranty, trade-in allowance, industry-leading support, and much more.”

Then says: Says Woot 90 Day Limited Warranty.

I recently bought this exact model used from eBay. Great deal IMO.

I’m so tempted to buy but I am also tempted to buy the Callaway Triple Track putter too. I don’t want to be poor.

Do you still get the lifetime battery replacement and 2 year warranty for the refurbished rangefinder?

Thank you for letting us know! We erased the 90-day Woot warranty. This will come with the warranty stated in the features: "FREE LIFETIME BATTERY REPLACEMENT: This golf rangefinder comes with lifetime battery replacement services with product registration. The care package also includes a 2-year warranty, trade-in allowance, industry-leading support, and much more.”

Awesome. In for two.

1 Like

This is an excellent deal at $100 off the retail price. I looked at reviews (Not on Amazon) and it has a very favorable rating. Free battery replacement, too. If I needed another one I would jump at this.