Predat-awww

I am giddy to see that a tank is available, but crushed to see that my size is sold out. :frowning:

http://i.ebayimg.com/t/PREDATOR-2-German-Media-Markt-Exclusive-Blu-Ray-Steelbook-UK-UNCUT-DISC-/00/s/MTM1N1gxNjAw/z/lB0AAMXQ1eBR5YHb/$T2eC16d,!)sE9swm,vp8BR5YH,5)Kw~~60_35.JPG

No sir. 2 Different movies, both have mask-integrated reticule system. These are taken from predator 2(obviously) and AVP. The original predator was also on the side of the mask

Also, while finding those imagesā€¦I hit the dark side of the internet for a second and found thisā€¦

http://www.bbc.co.uk/filmnetwork/images/articles/onedotzero_aim_2010_preview_main2.jpg

I donā€™t get itā€¦why?

I would mos def wear this as a mens tank, so itā€™s WICKED disappointing that itā€™s not available!

Killing cats is just wrong. Immortalizing them on a t-shirt that also pays tribute to Derek Erdmanā€™s Bats! shirt is oh-so-right.

What the heck am I talking about?

Cats! (The shirt.)

• O hai! Thereā€™s an employee-designed t-shirt contest going on! You can check out the competition here, but please remember that youā€™re there for the Cats! shirt, and nothing else.

Agreed. =)

Very Cute by the way -
Just to help you out - being an inventor of products and consultant to other inventors - I tell people - When you get a brilliant idea - there are at least 10 other people out there with the same idea (especially when you are dealing with common sense improvements or inventions)- it is who ever does something with it first that deserves the credit. Granted the movie came out 25 years ago - the predator had lasers - cats love lasers - I am sure you are not the first person to come up with this conceptā€¦ but you might have been the first sober person with any artistic talent who could draw out their thoughts in such a cute way. You made a cute t-shirt out of itā€¦ I loved it - but where is the targeting device that is producing the lasers? It looks like you have the lasers coming out of his forehead.

I was hoping youā€™d get this printed soon, awesomesauce. Congrats AMJ!

Seconded, I too would have purchased this as a menā€™s tank, oh well. Donā€™t be sexist woot, MEN LIKE CATS TOO!

Wow, the pattern is so cute, i like it!

Speed to First Woot: 1m 44.005s
First Sucker: mrmopar440
Last Wooter to Woot: eduwe
Last Purchase: 3 minutes ago

First day sales 692
First day posts 29