Premium High Performance RCA Galileo Pro

Premium High Performance RCA Galileo Pro

Galileo :slight_smile:

Oof. Marshmallow, Atom processor, only 1gb ram.

1 Like

yeah in this day and age these should be banned

Here’s a picture of my cat in a $1 Woot box. I hope it helps.

4 Likes

Your really filling up the forums with that box and kitty. LOVE IT

2 Likes

LOOK AT HIM! HE’S SO CUTE!! BEST $1 WOOT PURCHASE EVER!!!

2 Likes

HE IS!!! NOW YOU GET TO FILL UP THE RECYCLING WITH THAT STUPID FILLER TOTE TOO

1 Like

Oooh the recycling…yeah. I threw the old boxes in the bin while the cats were asleep. They hate when I do that, but then they forget when we get new ones.

The plastic filler wasn’t even cracked.

1 Like

Well that’s lame. Can’t believe it wasn’t cracked. Should have complained and got a coupon. IM DONE WITH THIS SHIT FROM WOOT. FIRST YOU DELIVER MY PACKAGES BEFORE THEY ARE EVEN MARKED SHIPPED AND NOW THIS. SENDING PRODUCTS NONDAMAGED?!?!? WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU ASSHOLES?THIS WAS THE ABSOLUTE WORST DAY OF MY LIFE. THIS WAS THE WORST EXCUSE OF A WOOT-OFF I HAVE EVER SEEN. I HAVE BEEN SO DISAPPOINTED SINCE AMAZON HAS TAKEN OVER THIS BULLSHIT COMPANY. WHY ARE YOU EVEN HERE?!?!? THIS WAS GARBAGE. THE OLD WOOT WAS 1 BILLION TIMES BETTER THAN THIS SHIT SHOW. THIS WOOT-OFF WAS TERRIBLE AND I DONT THINK I CAN RECOVER FROM THE DEPRESSION THAT IT CAUSED. THANKS FOR NOTHING WOOT I HATE YOU! NEVER COMING BACK TO THIS JOKE OF A DAMN SITE

2 Likes

I feel like I shouldn’t encourage you, but it does make me laugh.

2 Likes

NOW YOU’RE THINKING ABOUT STOPPING THE ENCOURAGEMENT?! I CANT EVEN TAKE THE FORUMS ANYMORE. SCREW YOU WOOT

You do realize I’m posting pictures of my cat in a flying monkey shirt. Don’t make me be the adult dammit!

2 Likes

FINE. (STOMPING AROUND HOUSE)

1 Like