Premium Lightly Salted California Pistachios

Ok, a question no one is discussing…

What wine(s) are best to pair with these?

OOOOhhhh… love these! Publix sells this size bag for $11.99. I should know, I buy them on a weekly basis :wink:

EXCELLENT Pistachios… addictive! I wish they were a tiny bit less salty… so I could eat more!

However, I got mine, in 16oz bags but same brand and pkg. design, at Safeway on sale for $2.99 a bag. They also have them at Smith’s here in town for $4.44 (16oz bags).

Good nuts, but no sale… better price at Brick and Mortar, Inc.

I have missed every single wine woot today - I am sooo bummed! Please, come back Twisted Oak and Ty Caton!!! I’m home now…

Wooters alert.

You have to be nuts to buy these. Last week in Big D the one pound bag same nuts were on sale for $2.99/lb. and there had been a $1.00 coupon in the Sunday paper.

As for the quality they are tasty but saltier than Sunkist brand and others.

Save your money for vino.

I am right there with everyone else. These are great pistachios, but I get a better deal at my local supermarket.

If you can’t find them near your home or cannot match this price, and if you are a pistachio fan, then load up on these suckers. You will be happy-happy-happy that you did.

DF

Still seems spendy?

random samplin’ of amazon pistachios

Amazon

I’ll vouch for the taste, and that they are more expensive here in FL. YMMV, however, lots of places they are less expensive than Woot. Still yummie, though.

Product website: Wonderful Pistachios

wow, these are 7 dollars a bag at a supermarket in my town, no thanks

I get these at my local Winn Dixie but I think I pay about $5 for the 16 oz bag so I went for this.

These are cheaper at my local grocery, $4.50/lb.

Wouldn’t that be a teabag :wink:

No no no those were earlier :slight_smile:

lmao good call!

If I’m drunk when they’re delivered, can I still have my nuts? :slight_smile:

You know what would help quench my thirst after eating all those pistachios? A couple bottles of wine… Bring on the next woot!

These are pretty tasty but No Paramount Farms for me after this lameness:

I have just a few ounces remaining from the bags I bought last time. Might be time for a refill.
Good deal in my area. Around here, pistachios can’t be found in the stores for less than $7/lb.

Same brand, 64oz, Spam’s Club, $17, no shipping.