Premium Lightly Salted California Pistachios

Yes to Brandidni as well!! I just finished the popcorn from the last time they were up. OMG, it IS like crack! What would you do for some toffee 'corn?

I bought these in a store in MI recently and unfortunately was unimpressed…the batch I got was mortly burned. The nuts that weren’t were good, though.

Another Woot Off!! Is there any way to get woken up by your WootWatch app when a Woot Off starts?? I missed the first 3 items & the Vampire Wine looks great!

Argh – the downside of oversleeping . . .

I bought 3 bags over the holidays at a local supermarket and all the bags were burned… the nuts that weren’t burned tasted good, but I’d never buy them again.

You can get a 4 lb bag at Sam’s Club of the same brand for $15.48. I just bought one day before yesterday.

I got these last time they were offered.

Not bad… salt isn’t overboard, almost a powdery salt.

However, Costco has much better (IMHO)
Pistachios in a Salt n’ Pepper flavor.
The nuts are much larger, and easier to open, with the Costco ones.

I’ve also tried the Costco brand (Kirkland signature)… they are SALTY

My 3yr old twins like the Salt n’ Pepper flavor better…they say it’s not spicy.

My $.02

Dear Woot,

First, I want to make sure you know that we still like you, and that this isn’t personal. I don’t like that you’re trying to take advantage of us like you are. You know that we have a pistachio “dependency”, and while they’re still legal we’ll do whatever we can to get a fix. However, you also know they’re on sale for 4 bucks less (9 if you count shipping) were I to just drive to the edge of town and go to the local Spam’s Club. Why are you trying to gouge us for that? I know you care for us, or you wouldn’t offer those high quality nuts!

I’ll make you a deal. Just this once. Gimmee the nuts at $9.99 plus shipping. That way, I’m not loosing any money, you’re getting some cashola, and I can feed the monkey on my back with those salty flavor-bombs. I’ll even order 3 bags to make the deal sweeter for everybody who’s stealing my nuts when I’m not looking.

Would that work for you? C’mon man, I need them!

Only mildly with the shakes,
-F

Buy them at Sam’s club for 4lbs for $15

they sell them at the local grocery store for $6 a bag…pass

Yes HEB has them here for $6.99 a bag,and sometimes $5.99.

86% sold! Come on wine!

I just got 20 pounds of Fiddyment Farms delivered last Saturday. They are terrific.

I think all the negative comments killed this one.

I would bite on salt free nuts.

Me thinks it’s time for some Ty!