Preparing The Night

Looks familiar…

It’s cold outside, there’s no kind of atmosphere. I’m all alone, more or less.

How did he paste up the part the ladder is leaning against?

Really like the design of this shirt - Nice job!

By the way, does anyone know where I could purchase the ladder? (It would be nice to see it discounted on home.woot)

Wow!! , great surprise!!, many thanks to all who support it voting, appreciated, thanks to all at woot. Cheers! (o;

Many thanks sunaness!

Thanks!

Thanks a lot darkazura! (o;

Yay!, really happy for you also , thanks for your support and please say your husband thanks from me. (o;

Thanks a lot mate, really hoping to see yours printed tonight. (o;

Please send me a message with your adress details and size and I will be glad to send you one as a present. (o;

Same around here! (o;

fullbleed.org ripoff… is this serious?

The graph is always going to add up to 100% (occas. 101% due to rounding)—because all it is is a breakdown of the percentage of total (100%) shirts sold (no matter how few or how many that might be), by hour.
So, if by 5pm, there have been 1000 shirts sold, that is 100% of sales thus far. They divide how many shirts got sold in each hour by 1000 (the total–100%–of shirts already sold) to get the % for each hour. So since that’s how those breakdown numbers are calculated, they have to always add back up to 100%.

In simpler terms, say 566 shirts sell, all in the first hour. That bar will be 100% all by itself, b/c 566 out of 566=100%.
Then say another 566 shirts sell the next hour. The first bar will drop to 50% and a bar for the second hour will be added at 50%—because 566 divided by 1132 (the total number of shirts sold up to that point) equals 50%. The 2 bars (50% each) added together = 100%, b/c 566 + 566 = 1132.

If only 20 shirts total are sold throughout the day, with 5 in the first hour, 5 in the 3rd hr, 5 in the 9th hr, and 5 in the 12th hr—each bar will be 25% and all the other hour bars (when none were sold) will be 0%. Total still equals 100% (has to), because 20 shirts = 100% of the shirts sold.

And so on…and so on…

That dude is painting a “moon” (portrait) onto the blank night sky.

This one is applying a very large “decal” (like what is pasted onto billboards) of the moon to the blank night sky.

I like them both.

This one gives the sense of more isolation, though—because the ladder is an inanimate object, I suppose. Somehow, the tree in the other one conveys a sense of connection (to the earth) and therefore doesn’t seem as lonely.

I’m pretty sure someone found a source and posted it at over at deals.woot for, like, ten bucks or something.

The perfect balance of night and billboard.

Love this design. Thanks for putting up the moon Expo and congrats on the print.

Thisa Moon hitta my eye lika bigga pizza pie! I amore it.

La Bella Luna!

He leaned it on the stars to get started, silly. Obviously you have no celestial billboard experience. ;>)