Presenting the first Woot! romance novel.

I bought Junior Mints for everyone in attendance (what is that a total of 5 people?) in memory of sammydog01, the dearly departed, who could not be with us tonight.

4 Likes

We’ll have to take notes to keep her up to date.

2 Likes

We can take notes for her but we’re not sharing any of our goodies.

4 Likes

Oh I’m totally going to tell her about this great popcorn. But it’ll be long gone by the time she gets back from that movie.

3 Likes

Better on the big screen

5 Likes

Oooh, fancy.

2 Likes

The only drawback is I still need the app to comment. But it’s a much better experience with the tv.

3 Likes

3 Likes

I can’t make this stuff up.

4 Likes

Did your kitty watch?

1 Like

She listened. She’s sprawled on a chair beside me but couldn’t be bothered to look up at the screen.

Pay no attention to how dirty the chair is. It’s the cat and dog’s chair and they are dirty, dirty creatures. Normally there’s a padded mat thing on it but they keep knocking it off because they are also evil.

3 Likes

She’s so pretty. She just lures you in with those big blue eyes.

Oh no worries. I completely understand. I don’t remember what my furniture looks like because it’s all covered in layers of blankets.

3 Likes

Hey, pretty carpeting!

2 Likes

Yup, only about ten, which makes me SO THANKFUL you guys watched <3

Thanks so much, guys!

3 Likes

OMG THE EYES!

2 Likes

hahahha, kitty is saying, “No watch weird comedy! I save you!!!”

4 Likes

We need to get more people watching you. I’ll tell all my friends my friend.

7 Likes

Please. My dog AND my cat were here with me. They weren’t watching but they were listening. They loved it.

4 Likes

Hi, Guys! So it looks like this Thursday, 5/21 will be the last Chapter for Nebraska Antoinette/Anastasia Murphy! I am going to assume more people didn’t tune in because their hearts are closed off to True Love.

Thanks so much to the people on this thread for tuning in each week. It was so much FUN to do and I wouldn’t have been able to get it past the bosses without you wonderful Wooters watching the weekly weirdness.

My sincere thanks <3 :heart: :orange_heart: :yellow_heart: :green_heart: :blue_heart: :purple_heart: :100: :boom: :bomb: :dash:,
Matt

6 Likes

I don’t want it to end! Can we get a sequel, please? Or another story? I NEED THIS.

4 Likes