Pressure Washers - Your Choice

oh no! we got ours, looks like a lovely little machine, but it did not come with the accessories shown in the specs. Missing our swirly brush, our regular brush and one of the wands… wah! Contacted Woot’s customer service, waiting for a reply…

Patience is a virtue when waiting for your bargains! Woot told me ours just shipped today, but it ARRIVED today… yay- but missing the accessories we wanted! sigh…

Ditto

Same here…

I ordered the 142 model, and no accessories were included.
I emailed WOOT…anyone know if that should get results?

CS should be able to get things squared away. I also alerted our buyer, in case they need to contact the vendor. Sit tight!

Ditto, my AR142P arrived today with no accessories. Submitted my query just now.

I was given the option of a refund/return, or $10 credit…

I asked if I could just have the accessories sent (which is what I’d prefer) and have yet to hear back.

I just received mine today, finally. I’m also missing all the extra accessories. That was the main reason I bought it. It’s not much of a deal without them.

Sorry for the trouble. CS and our buyers are aware of the issue. Please send your order details to support@woot.com; CS will go over your options with you.

Is getting the accessories one of the options? I agree with formanner; the extras were the only “deal” part of the deal.

If you’ve received your item, you’re still ahead of me!

You’ll need to wait to hear back from CS, but that doesn’t seem too far fetched.

The 142 I ordered also came with no accessories. The accessories were the only reason that I ordered this as it made it a decent deal. Off to customer support I go. Slowly losing faith in good old Woot.

I too ordered the 142 for the accessories, it came in the 142 box but no accessories - there’s a screw up somewhere.

Here’s what I received back from CS: maybe there’s still hope.

“Sorry for the confusion. These items were shipped from separate facilities (some being faster than others). At this point, we ask that you allow another day or two for the tracking information to update, or for your order to arrive. If you don’t see anything within 3 business days, please let us know and we’ll see what we can do to help.”

Sorry about that. Please send support@woot.com a message with your situation and order info. CS can review your options.

Yup…I had the same issue and contacted customer service. They showcased the AR142P but shipped the AR142. It is missing a few items. The only items missing from the manual are the Turbo Nozzle and the Twister Large Surface Cleaner but from the images we’re missing the brush too it seems.

EDIT: Here’s the AR product page for the 142P. It looks like there’s 3 accessories added from the 142 model. Same ones mentioned above…

1. brush attachment
  2. turbo nozzle
  3. Twister Large Surface Cleaner

http://www.arblueclean.com/Products/1600-psi-power-washer-85.cfm

These are the attachments that seem closely related to the 142P package. It comes to $50. I’d probably just take a $50 refund for my purchase so I can grab these items separately so as to keep the c.s. issue from becoming convoluted.

However, I did find two patio scrubbers. One is 10" and $20 the other is 12" and $80. I don’t know the difference between them except the image provided has an additional 22mm adapter for the $80 item. Maybe it’s a kit?

Patio scrubber
http://www.arblueclean.com/Products/patio-cleaner-144.cfm

Turbo nozzle
http://www.arblueclean.com/Products/turbo-nozzle-lance-139.cfm

Utility brush
http://www.arblueclean.com/Products/utility-brush-124.cfm

*Day 11: Still no word.

Top says help will be here shortly, but I have my doubts. We don’t know when it will be here, or if it’s even the kind of help we need. Just getting the same old canned answers.

This was supposed to be a simple operation, but nothing is easy anymore. The others are getting nervous. I can see it in their eyes. We don’t know when this is going to get fixed. Or if it’s going to get fixed at all.

Some of the others are saying we are being hung out to dry. They’re saying we are the fall guys. I maintain hope.

That’s all for now. *

My C.S. Response:
“We are aware of the issue and apologize for it. Our staff is working diligently to address it, and you should receive an email soon with a resolution. We appreciate your patience!”
Received 18hrs ago.
Here’s hoping they actually get back to us and not just leave us hanging.