Pretend It's Summer With Native Sunglasses

I don’t know why these are labeled as having a 90 day Native warranty… All Native sunglasses have a lifetime warranty!

I bought a pair of hard tops probably 6 years ago (~$150) and I love them. They are the only sunglasses I own and wear. They were reflex and with a ton of wear in many lakes and the ocean, the reflex coating started wearing off. Then I broke a temple. Their warranty service was excellent. Did it online and choose a replacement pair if mine couldn’t be repaired. It was $30 for the repair. They called me a few days after I sent them in to tell me that they were replacing mine and the replacement pair I selected was back ordered and I could choose a new one or wait; I chose something else and they overnighted them and threw in a free set of clear lenses.

I wish I had an excuse to buy another pair from them.

It’s funny cause if you look at one of the pictures, you can see “polarized” written down the inside of the arm.

Ha, you’re right, and it is funny. I didn’t see that until you pointed it out. Now I feel a lot better about my order!

I’m in for a pair of the brown (amber ) Lodo although I have a small face, i like my sunglasses a bit larger; I work ocean rescue in the summer and have been wanting some non grey polarized lenses for the not super bright days.If they are too big I’m sure I can find someone to take em for $30. We used to have a deal with a Native rep years ago and my coworkers loved them

You are correct!

You’re a fantastic reader. Don’t let anyone tell you any different. We, however, make mistakes, sometimes. All Native sunglasses are polarized.

So, to recap…

1. you are a good reader
  2. all of the Native sunglasses are polarized (I changed it to reflect that awesome quality)