Prettyin' Aids & Confidence Helpers

If that Microdermabrasion wand could make me look like the chick in the picture, I’d gladly shell out 200 bucks!

They still MAKE the Epilady???
BARBARIC

Get thee to a dermatologist and ask about Tazarac topical lotion. That stuff is fantastic!
I had it prescribed to me for my rosacea. Didn’t realize that it was going to make all the fine lines & crows feet practically disappear in less than a month.
Between that & using a Buff Puff to polish off the dead skin, I look years younger!

BTW, bought the Epilady the last time it was up. Works pretty well and is reasonably comfortable to use. Just be very careful using it around any any that might have loose skin. Parts WILL get caught up in it if you’re not pulling the skin taut.

I bought this a year ago and have used it faithfully every week. I just wanted to add my two cents for anyone that is considering this expensive product. I have a “dark spot” on my upper cheek that I was told would only disappear if I went to the dermatologist for weekly microdermabraision sessions. Well, I bought this to do it myself and it’s been SO much cheaper! YES!! It works. My “spot” is very, very faint and I expect it to be gone within the next 4 months. Good Luck!

On the ThunderHead shower head:

Whelp, I’m sold!

Atopalm BB cream Medium: Active Ingredients : Titanium dioxide(8%), Octinoxate(7.5%) Inactive Ingredients : Water/Aqua, Propylene glycol, Butylene glycol dicaprylate/dicaprate, Cyclopentasiloxane, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 dimethicone, Caprylic/capric triglyceride, Talc, Cetyl ethylhexanoate, Arbutin, Caprylyl methicone, Hexyl laurate, Disteardimonium hectorite, Cyclohexasiloxane, Dimethicone, Dimethicone/Vinyl dimethicone crosspolymer, Magnesium sulfate, Silica, Sorbitan sesquioleate, Polyglyceryl-4 isostearate, Glycyrrhiza glabra (Licorice) root extract, Portulaca oleracea extract, Phellinus linteus extract, Glycerin, Myristoyl/palmitoyl oxostearamide/arachamide MEA, Caprylyl glycol, Panthenol, Silica dimethyl silylate, Aluminum hydroxide, Stearic acid, Phenoxyethanol, Mica, Allantoin, Tocopheryl acetate, Triethyl citrate, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Fragrance, Caprylhydroxamic acid, Adenosine, Hydroxyethyl cellulose, May Also Contain [+/-]: Iron oxides (CI 77492, CI77491, CI 77499)