Prevention Blood Pressure Monitor

Audibles are probably best, but these items are good for average folks to use. If you are concerned that an auto cuff isn’t accurate, take it with you the next time you go to the doctor. They can take your pressure the standard way and with this — it can validate the accuracy of this item.

It’s a proven fact that wrist monitor devices are not as accurate as the arm cuff monitors.

I only need one hand to put on my cuff. but then again, I can lick my elbows.

pfft! I could walk over to the nearest pharmacy and get mine measured for —

thud

Worthless without pics!

they use commas where we use decimals

probably just to confuse tourists into spending 100 times the amount they think they are

for the longest time i was trying ot figure out where they got the number 16 from…

For all the people who complained about the wrist cuff monitors in previous offers, this is an arm cuff unit.
No home device is going to be as accurate as a trained nurse doing it manually with professional equipment, but that’s not the point. This is for people concerned about their bp, and who want a baseline they can eyeball against. If this applies to you, it’s a reasonable price and the maker has a good track record here. Get it, use it, and cross it off your list of things to do someday.

note: I haven’t seen the magazine, so just think of it as a bonus of whatever quality.

That’s quite a talent you have there. But my 82 yr old mom needs both hands just to fret about something !!!

Not disagreeing with the quality of the last couple woots, but hypertension affects around 20% of the population, old or not (about 50 mil). Not that you should buy the cuff, but just that you should not assume that old=hypertension.

Would not the walking increase your heart rate.

Arabic numerals?

Thanks a lot…now I’ve sprained my neck.

Bought one for my mom who’s having nothing but trouble with her sphygmomanometers.

I took my wrist monitor to the doctors office with me and they calibrated it for me.

how does this brand compare to the omiron brand? not just comparing this arm band to a wrist band type, but how does it compare to the omiron arm band? my parents use the omiron brand arm band type and that one seems pretty accurate.

Exactly. I was implying that I was on my way when…thud

So, when does the German Hypertension League play the Swedish Arthritis League in the All Star Game?

i could go to alberstons they have free heart rate screenings

my dad has a wrist one, and he checks his bp every day or so…hes been taking drugs to lower his pressure, and this helps him see if the drugs are working.
so far so good, but I dont think Ill be needing one anytime soon!!!

Co-sign… better to just get a ol’ fashion sphygmomanometer & stethoscope