Prime Appreciation Week 2021: February 28th - March 12th, 2021

The t-shirt would be better than a B0C.

4 Likes

Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha.!!! Peps…
Haaaaaa “Rage Quit!”
I have personally witnessed that before.
(And, giggled.)
Man, if “the rage quitters / keyboard cowboys” actually had REAL daily suffering going on around them… Dat be skeery.

3 Likes

Apparently, you lack support.

Unrelated… what happened to the Prime giveaway?

3 Likes

My shins did appreciate the thought.

It was a premature giveaway.

2 Likes

Does boob tape work? What about for soft, sensitive skin? Is it like ripping duct tape off a hairy man?

1 Like
1 Like

Must do the thing…Woot! said so…

No Vestibule of Patience for me - Ineligible for BOC’s for 31 days!
suck my dick GIF

3 Likes

Preparing to say goodbye to all my money … I’m going to ask my husband how he feels about this…

Me-How do you feel ?
Husband~ My wallet hurts

5 Likes

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I WANT BETTER DEALZ

1 Like

Hey there little buddy it hasn’t started yet. @davejlives will make sure you save a ton of money on a poop emoji power bank helicopter squishy hat.

5 Likes

I have all three of those but now I want all of them combined into one. I need it.

7 Likes

1 Like

What’s more fun is to recombine them. Emoji squishy! Helicopter power bank! Poop hat!

4 Likes

I’m not trying to be “thick” but… where can I find the newsletter on the upcoming Prime Appreciation Week???..gee, I’m signed up for everything… maybe I mistook it for a normal Woot! email. Please enlighten me!?!

I don’t think you can sign up from the app but here’s the link it on their site:

https://account.woot.com/subscriptions

1 Like

You’re signed up for both daily digest and newsletters. Make sure your woot! email address is correct. We don’t use your Amazon login (if used/different)

1 Like

woot_woot
Happy Winnie The Pooh GIF

3 Likes

Explain It Season 5 GIF by The Office

2 Likes

Done!