Prime Exclusive! 10% off on the Woot! app on 2/25

Thanks guys.

I tried several times in the app throughout the day.

I thought I didn’t put enough stuff in the cart, so I added stuff.

Then I thought I went over, so I took stuff out.

I logged out of the app, logged back, etc.,. Yadayada…the discount never showed up.

It just sucks rocks.

p.s. I did confirm my address, and I double checked everything. The discount never showed up…not even at the page right before finalizing the order.

1 Like

Did I miss something?:thinking:

What did your “ass state?”:face_with_peeking_eye:

Kidding…:face_with_hand_over_mouth:

1 Like

I’m sorry you had difficulty and you weren’t able to take advantage of the offer. I hope you are able to next time.

1 Like

Yeah…(sigh)…sometimes things are just frustratingly sucky…I am too exhausted (from trying to make the discount work) to keep my grammar and punctuation from going all cattywampus.:face_with_spiral_eyes:

3 Likes

Do you have Amazon prime and did you login via Amazon credentials?

1 Like

*catawampus

2 Likes

@bsmith1

Yes. I do have Amazon Prime.

It didn’t really help.

1 Like

@therealjrn

My apologies.

I used the alternative spelling.

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/cattywampus

1 Like

:slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

The fine print will get you every time… Says 10% off your entire order, but the max discount is $20 and if you are already getting a Prime discount of $20 this promo doesn’t work at all.

Just tricky me thinks. Had I not been paying attention I would have paid an extra $50+ bucks I didn’t expect to. All good, just a reminder to look at the fine print and if it seems to good to be true… It prolly is.

1 Like

How are you already getting a prime discount of $20 without this promo being active?

1 Like

It was on the deal of the day, they were selling a PS5 and was giving $20 off for prime members.

1 Like

That was part of this promo. It said you had to buy using the app.

1 Like

Woot, thanks for offering the 10% off!

Hope it happens more often!

We could always use a break…even at Woot!

:face_holding_back_tears:

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 32 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.