Prime Exclusive: 10% off on the Woot! app on 3/7/21

10%Off_Blog_600x200

On March 7th, 2021, Prime members get an additional 10% OFF any order placed on the Woot! app! Don’t have the Woot! app? Just go here:

apple

google-play

Restrictions and fine print:

• Offer valid for Prime members with a mailing address in the contiguous United States.
  • Does not apply to international orders.
  • You must use “Login with Amazon” and log in with a valid Amazon Prime account.
  • Log out of Woot! and re-login with Amazon for best results.
  • Discount applied at checkout.
  • Maximum discount of $20 per order.
  • Offer valid from March 7, 2021 at 12:00am CT until March 7, 2021 at 11:59pm CT.
9 Likes

Yay!!!

I still don’t have Prime.

1 Like

Wooten! Cool.

Sweet!!

Awesome! Thanks Woot!

Awesome news!!!

Would have been great for next week when I get paid

I have been a Woot member since early 2000s. I am Prime member as well. But once again Amazon is penalizing long standing customers by making them desert original accounts.

1 Like

How?

Where was this when I ordered three shirts yesterday?

no discount! and also the system charges me the shipping fees while I’m using prime !!! this problem happened only on the IOS app, while I’m using pc the shipping fee is zerooo

Since a Woot employee will probably ask, can you provide the phones you are using (make and model), as well as the app versions on each? Thanks.

Also, try clearing the app from memory (it might take a few tries) to see if the app updates so you can use the discount.

(Please note: I don’t work for Woot, I just volunteer to help out here on the forums.)

1 Like

Great!

AWSOME!!!

Why?

Where?

How can I know the “why” if I don’t know the “how”? Who complains about saving 10% and free shipping? Not sure how that is a basis to stop shopping some place . . .