Prime Exclusive: 10% off on the Woot! app on 4/29/21

10%_Blog_600x200
On April 29th, 2021, Prime members get an additional 10% OFF any order placed on the Woot! app! Don’t have the Woot! app? Just go here:

apple

google-play

Restrictions and fine print:

• Offer valid for Prime members with a mailing address in the contiguous United States.
  • Does not apply to international orders.
  • You must use “Login with Amazon” and log in with a valid Amazon Prime account.
  • Log out of Woot! and re-login with Amazon for best results.
  • Discount applied at checkout.
  • If you don’t see the discount, look for a “Use this address?” button and tap that. Everything will update and you’ll see the discount applied.
  • Maximum discount of $20 per order.
  • Offer valid from April 29, 2021 at 12:00am CT until April 29, 2021 at 11:59pm CT.
6 Likes

thx i guess…

4 Likes

My eyes glazed over it, costing me precious seconds.

I then got to VoP on my phone, while my Chromebook went straight to the checkout.

I then got a cancelled order since it sold out before my order was confirmed.

Oh well.

I had the same thing, a dollar saved is a dollar earned!

Bleh - it quoted the full price, then it refunded the full price instead of reducing it to one dollar. Because it sold out before your transaction went through.

You got farther than I did. I had to log back in at four different places, none of them discussed with any of the REST of them after I logged in that FIRST time in-the-gate. Not happy, a complete waste of time.

And compared to an Apple charging cord (which I have ZIP use for) fabric softener is something I would buy… and tried. And couldn’t. Rolling over, turning off the lights. Hmph.

2 Likes

I’m guessing this is why I can’t sign in using Amazon?

Been getting this since 9:55p PDT (11:55p CDT)

1 Like

I have a good feeling about this!

Um…

I haven’t been able to even get to the Amazon login username/PW entry area for half an hour. The app mocks me with a pie to the face graphic and says “Oops!”

This isn’t fair, man!!!

(I’m signed in using the auth.woot thing my iPhone saved, but through the green Woot! button.)

If you keep getting errors, clear app data. You’ll have to log in again but at least you should be new and shiny! :sparkle:

BTW that pie face monkey was all I saw every time I tried to get a boc that I made it my avatar. Till someone else copied me then I went with the current one.

2 Likes

LOL

that pie face page… it doesn’t seem so unless you keep getting it when you just shouldn’t be getting it…

But it MOCKS. It pissed me off so much to see that pie face monkey and the “Oops!” Message. Although I’m sure I was reading it in a very mocking voice. “Ooooops. Sorrrrry.” Like the “DP oil” guy’s apology video on South Park- that voice.

2 Likes

Yes! Exactly! When it’s not urgent I get the whoops error page. When I actually care it’s the How Rude! :pie:

1 Like

I call BS - can’t login at all with the woot app! Had to go to the PC

Well, at least my cat is super cute. He doesn’t care one bit about silly ol’ bags of crap or apps, or pie faced monkeys. Ow. He bit me. What the

1 Like

Hi there. What’s happening?

A couple things to try:

Log out of Amazon and try again.
Restart the app.
Reinstall the app.

1 Like

I feel like the most important person in the world right now.

You forgot…

–Throw phone out the window,
–Go for a walk.

1 Like

Tried but discount is not applying to my cart

Are you checking out through the Woot! App?

Is there a button near your address that says “use this address?” If so, tap that and the page will finish populating with the discounts.

1 Like

Ohhh, yeah - a green, big-eared baby-whatsit mask for a monkey - THAT should strike “disappointment” into the hearts of every truly aware wooter here…

What if your app can only be used on my three other devices (phone, pc, and Fire 8 Plus Amazon)? I like using my Chromebook which it won’t work on. I know, I know, you’re gonna tell me to use one of the other devices then. I know you wiseguys there. Next you’ll tell me to run it from my gaming chair you sent me because I won it here in one of your weekly contests. Is it possible to run the app on Chromebook where it moves. It just sits there and stares at me?