Prime Exclusive: 10% off on the Woot! app on 6/24/21

It’s just over 9%

1 Like

Wait wasn’t there just a post about overlooking things? I overlooked it lol

2 Likes

I’ll complain about not getting to get a BOC lol

2 Likes

This is bias and prejudice against those of us that only use the computer.
I PROTEST and go elsewhere.

Use an emulator on your computer?

:wink:

But in all seriousness: They’re not trying to make you feel different.

They’re trying to incentivize people to use the app. Much like how they have Prime discounts. There are QUITE a few people who don’t have Prime.

No, I shouldn’t have to.
Why am I a second class citizen simply because I do not use their app?

I don’t have to put up with this!
I just unsubscribed and will close my Woot Account
Computer users of the world UNITE!

Considering yourself a second class citizen has nothing to do with using the app. You either use a tablet, android or iPhone, or you don’t. If you don’t, you’re just saying that you don’t care if you miss out on any of the specials that run only on the app. Why all the drama?

Boo! Release the apk. I dont have the Play Store

You might find this entertaining:

1 Like

It’s VERY easy to find.

I can suggest a site, but it’s at your own risk, even though the APKs are verified.

1 Like

Screw that. They should officially release it on this site somewhere.

I can see that NOT happening for multiple reasons.

Sorry.

1 Like

Amazon owns the authentication. We only display what they show. I have asked our dev manager to pass on the customer experience from that stupid button.

I’m sure Amazon was wanting to reduce the number of items shipped to the wrong address. We see it here - ACK, I forgot to change the address after I bought that fanny pack for mom!

consoling2
We have plenty of special offers that work on desktop. Just not this one.

dontgosmiley
I hate long goodbyes though. So, bye.

Don’t wanna. Don’t have to. :w_tongue:

Now, back to fun stuff. What did you buy and save 10% on?

2 Likes

I’ve been eyeing some of the WootGear stuff.

(Obviously.)

2 Likes

Yeah, sure, but when it start effecting my day to day life, I start having problems. Or when I miss out on a deal because I do not want to install an app that has no reason to exist. I mean what is the point of the Woot app. What can an App do that the website can’t.

And how much longer before this goes App only. I can really see Amazon pulling that.

I was eyeing the air pod pros until they sold out…

1 Like

I don’t see us going all app. We know a lot of people prefer not to shop on the app and that’s fine. Just don’t begrudge us when we offer deals to groups of people - buy from the app, log in with prime, order a shirt to get a tumbler, etc.

Offers like this have been around longer than me. I don’t recall my mom complaining at the bank because new customers got a toaster and she didn’t.

2 Likes
3 Likes