Prime Exclusive: 10% off on the Woot! app on 7/12/20

I second this. App is glitchy as the sales started. Ive been online since 8/9am EST. APP STARTED MOVING SLOW around 12:30/1pm ish.

To ADD IM BROWSING ON A BRAND NEW IPHONE XS MAX I GOT FROM WOOT SO CANT BE MY PHONE :crazy_face:

It’s totally your phone. Did @wajeremy install the Woot app on it?

The app has been working fine for me since the items went live at 1 AM Eastern.

At the very least, I’ll take 2 of the B0C blocks set:

One to open, and one to put in my Woot lunchbox.

2 Likes

That is super cute.

But Scooter would send Helpy up to knock it off the shelf and then they’d eat it.

If I would be lucky enough to get one I’ll put it behind glass in the fancy cabinet.

That’s not a no…

1 Like

Lol to add the IPAD pro app is doing it too ( got that from woot also).

Just recently was trying to buy the bezos shirt and it glitches says “sorry something went wrong. I IMMEDIATELY THOUGHT ON NO THEY TOOK IT DOWN.

1 Like

I haven’t used the app since this morning. It is truly terrible.

Hahahaha I can’t be held responsible anymore!

3 Likes

You’ve left a lasting impression lol.

Glad to see you’re still alive.

I’m not getting the 10% off. Yes, I’m in the app, and yes I’m a Prime member.

Cool. Just confirming my experience and to add i had NO problems with the prime discount once it was live. It showed up on an order i did this morning before i got the announcement push.

You shouldn’t get any blame.

Your team spent a whole 2 combined hours revamping the app from how it USED to be.

I might reinstall the 1.0 APK from 2015 just for nostalgic reasons.

1 Like

Ok, is it asking “use this address” by your info? Click that and see if it refreshes and gives you the discount.

same here

yes. I always do.

Ok, is it asking “use this address” by your info? Click that and see if it refreshes and gives you the discount.

Thanks! Saved $25.20 (so far) today…

1 Like

The app worked for me when I bought the BOC block set and got one whole dollar off the price. Just thought I’d chime in a rub it in the faces of those who are having problems ordering.

2 Likes

It would be nice if Woot! would put some new stuff on here to buy…bs all the left over crap that’s been on here forever… You know the crap that needs to just be used as BOC items exclusively. And yes I saw the new stuff that was put up yesterday and gone just as quickly…before my husband could respond to me about whether or not he liked the pendant light…I knew I should have disregarded his feelings and bought the damn thing without asking him…kicking myself over that one. Never again!!

I vow to impulsively buy from now on Woot!

4 Likes