Prime Exclusive: 10% off on the Woot! app on 7/12/20

10%Off_BLOG_600x200
On July 12, 2020, Prime members get an additional 10% OFF any order placed on the Woot! app!

Don’t have the Woot! app? Just go here:

Restrictions and fine print:

• Offer valid for Prime members with a mailing address in the contiguous United States.
  • Does not apply to international orders.
  • You must use “Login with Amazon” and log in with a valid Amazon Prime account.
  • Log out of Woot! and re-login with Amazon for best results.
  • Discount applied at checkout.
  • Maximum discount of $20 per order.
  • Offer valid from July 12, 2020 at 12:00am CT until July 12, 2020 at 11:59pm CT.
7 Likes

Dare I spoil the secret that if you sign up for Prime, order something on Woot, and then cancel Prime, you can still get a full refund on the membership?

4 Likes

I hate trying to order stuff from my tiny little cell phone!

6 Likes

If tonight is any indication, this is going to be a very expensive week for me…

7 Likes

I’m ok with that.

6 Likes

Only 10%?!? We really deserve more.

4 Likes

Add it to The Lawsuit :tm:

1 Like

I won’t settle for anything less than 110%

3 Likes

With the junk some people are getting, they should be paying them to take it. Lol

2 Likes

Maybe you just need a bigger cell phone :wink:

14 Likes

I don’t see any good deals for woot birthday. Are all the good deals on the app?

Put it in your cart on the website (whatever you prefer using), then place the order on the app. Might not work if there is a BOC or woot off. But it works for other things. I just did it for a $10 t-shirt. The 10% covers sales tax for me with a small amount leftover.

3 Likes

I was just going to ask how to buy shirts that aren’t in the deals section on the app. Thanks!

Did not work for me in shirt woot. No discount happened when buying a shirt through the app.

really lovely since the app won’t run.

got the discount

1 Like

THANK YOU WOOT FOR THE DISCOUNT!!!
Your generosity is most appreciated!! :raised_hands:t4:

2 Likes

The short answer is that you can’t. The work-around would be to browse the shirts and add them to your cart, while signed in, from your browser and then go through checkout in the app. That should get you the 10% discount for Prime members. You can browse the whole shirt catalog on your phone in the browser, but you have to tell your browser to request the desktop version. I wish Woot would make the full catalog available on mobile, but you can’t reason with monkeys.

4 Likes

Did you use your prime login?

Can you be more specific?

1 Like