Prime Exclusive: 10% off on the Woot! app on 7/18/20

10%Off_BLOG_600x200
On July 18, 2020, Prime members get an additional 10% OFF any order placed on the Woot! app!

Don’t have the Woot! app? Just go here:

Restrictions and fine print:

• Offer valid for Prime members with a mailing address in the contiguous United States.
  • Does not apply to international orders.
  • You must use “Login with Amazon” and log in with a valid Amazon Prime account.
  • Log out of Woot! and re-login with Amazon for best results.
  • Discount applied at checkout.
  • Maximum discount of $20 per order.
  • Offer valid from July 18, 2020 at 12:00am CT until July 18, 2020 at 11:59pm CT.
2 Likes

First😀 yay for discounts!

4 Likes

WOOOOOHOOOOOOOO!!! :upside_down_face: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :crazy_face:

4 Likes

Ahhh and so the hunt continues, :partying_face: :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Wonder if there’s a way to apply this retroactively. Just bought a makita jigsaw 7/7 and looks like they’re still available. I’d hate to go through the trouble of ordering a new one and returning the old to save $13, but I’m definitely not above doing that lol

3 Likes

What to get??

We deserve at least 40% off. Especially for looking at that “something coming soon” picture on the email all week.

9 Likes

Wouldn’t try it. You’d have to pay return shipping costs and [under Woot terms] possibly a restocking fee. Plus you might get your account ‘flagged’ for that kind of activity.

1 Like

Oh alright thanks for the heads up. Guess I’ve never returned anything on Woot, but I do it so often on Amazon I just figured they followed the same policies and procedures as their parent company

WHO HERE LIKES TO SAVE 10% OFF ALL PURCHASES TODAY JULY 18th 2020?!?!?!?
WooT🐵WooT🙈WooT🙉WooT🙊WooT

• YES
  • NO

0 voters

Boo… maximum of $20 discount only??? What if you’re buying an expensive item like a cellphone???

I bought so much stuff yesterday I’m having a shopping hangover. Love it tho…

3 Likes

If you could only use a search function on woot!

2 Likes

I love surprises! That includes unexpected discounts. Happy Birthday WOOT and thanks for the surprise!

You only get $20 off. That will teach you to spend so much!

Do it

Hey Woot! staff, today is the 19th of July. Therefore, you might want to remove or replace the link thingy at the top of your homepage.

I hope the offered deals get better when Woot! turns 21 and is old enough to drink alcohol.

2 Likes

Gonna be one heck of a party. Better start planning now… :thinking:

What would have been great is if the woot app sent me the notification about this deal on the 18th, rather than in the morning on the 19th.

Hahaha