Prime Exclusive: 10% off on the Woot! app on 9/18/2021

10%Off_Blog_600x200

On September 18, 2021, Prime members get an additional 10% OFF any order placed on the Woot! app! Don’t have the Woot! app? Just go here:

apple

google-play

NOTE : If you don’t see the shipping update on the order page, look for a “Use this address” button and tap/click that. The order page will finish loading and shipping will update.

Restrictions and fine print:

• Does not apply to international orders.
  • Discount applied at checkout.
  • If you don’t see the discount, look for a “Use this address?” button and tap that. Everything will update and you’ll see the discount applied.
  • Maximum discount of $20 per order.
  • Offer valid from September 18, 2021 at 12:00am CT until September 18, 2021 at 11:59pm CT.

Woo-hoo Woot!!! Thank you so much for the extra discount :kissing_heart: Every little bit helps :pray::pray:

3 Likes

Just sitting here waiting for the first person to complain that the discount doesn’t work…

1 Like

The discount doesn’t work.

I haven’t tried it yet but that is to say it still doesn’t work for me because I haven’t tried it.

1 Like

Facepalm-cat1

5 Likes

Discount not working

You need to be using the app, logged into your Amazon Prime account with Woot!, and verify all of the payment and address info. It will then take you to the final screen where the discount is applied before you pull the trigger.

2 Likes

When was it determined that buying something other than a gun life threatening?

Just using the language people on Woot! use.

Anyone else having trouble with the app? I’ve used it plenty before, but today it just opens without ever loading any data, just an empty frame, & no buttons work either. Deleted, rebooted, & reinstalled - no change.

Yup. I know it’s being worked on so hopefully it will get fixed soon.

There are two threads about it (that I’ve seen, anyway):

1 Like

My app is working now.

2 Likes

2 Likes